Jonas
Jonas asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我檢查這篇英文演講稿!

請幫我檢查看看這篇英文演講稿有什麼地方還需要修正

或是哪些地方可以加強

也可以講講你的意見

像是哪些部分在演講的時候可以怎麼發揮!!

Public Speaking and Stage Fright

In my opinion, the most important element of delivering a speech is not being afraid to lose face. Why did I say that? To begin with, I would talk about my experience when I was a junior high school student. Once I participated in a Chinese speech contest, and I remember that my topic was "My Campus", and I got a third place in the speech contest. Consequently, I was forced to give a speech in a morning rally, in the face of all of the schoolmates! At first, I figured that it was as simple as the contest in which I just spoke to few judges. But it was beyond my expectations. The spectators visibly looked bored when I just finished the first section. At the moment, I started to feel embarrassed. Then my legs shivered with anxiety. The stage fright made me incapable of giving a fluent speech. I realized I have to do something to change the situation before the audience was fed up with me. Thus I was going to go all out to perform that time. In order to make people pay attention to me, I sang the song, "Time to say goodbye", which was usually broadcasted during cleaning time. Next, I cried with sadness as I mentioned the many sorrows in the schoolyard. Wow, it really woked; I improved the situation in the speech step by step. Despite the fact that some people were ridiculing on me, I didn't mind at all. Although it was a little exaggerating, I indeed seized the spectators' eyes. Afterward, I grasp more skill of public speaking. In addition to the fundamental skill like holding the performance time, memorize the draft, doing practice diligently and so on. In my opinion, not to be afraid of losing face plays an important role, and it can let you bring originality into full play at ease. Follow these tips; Public speaking will be freer and easier.

自己先找到一個錯="=

memorize the draft→memorizing the draft

Rating
    Best Answer

Public Speaking and Stage Fright

In my opinion, the most important element of delivering a speech is not being afraid to lose face. Why did I say that? To begin with, I would *like to talk about my experience when I was in *junior high school. *I was once participating* a Chinese speech contest. *I remember that my topic was "My Campus", and I got third place in the * contest. Consequently, I was forced to give a speech in the morning* , *infront of all of my schoolmates! At first, I figured that it was as simple as the contest in which I just spoke to few judges. But it was beyond my expectations. The spectators visibly looked bored when I* finished the first section. At the moment, I started to feel embarrassed. Then my legs shivered with anxiety. The stage fright made me incapable of giving a fluent speech. I realized I have to do something to change the situation before the audience was fed up with me. Thus I was going to go all out to perform that time. In order to *get everyone's attention, I sang the song, "Time to say goodbye", which was usually broadcasted during cleaning time. Next, I cried with sadness as I mentioned the many sorrows in the schoolyard. Wow, it really *worked; I improved the situation in the speech step by step. Despite the fact that some people were ridiculing on me, I didn't mind *them. Although it was a little exaggerating, I indeed seized the spectators' eyes. Afterward, *I grasped more skills of public speaking. In addition to the fundamental skill like holding the performance time, memorizing the draft, doing practice diligently and so on. In my opinion, not to be afraid of losing face plays an important role, and it can let you bring originality into full play at ease. Follow these tips; Public speaking will be freer and easier.

寫的很好欸~...幫你偷偷的改了一些東西啦~ 我再我改的地方放了一個星星*...你不一定要改...就參考看看囉!...加油!!!!

Source(s): 自己!