十八世紀法國哲學家伏爾泰

據說曾經說過 「我不贊成你的意見 但誓死捍衛你發言的權力」 或類似的話 請問出於他的哪本著作 或著他在何處說的

5 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

這句話好像找不到來源ㄝ...據說是伏爾泰說的...但在他作品裡好像是找不到的

看一下下面的東西吧

The phrase "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" is widely attributed to Voltaire, but cannot be found in his writings. With good reason. The phrase was invented by a later author as an epitome of his attitude. It appeared in The Friends of Voltaire (1906), written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall under the pseudonym S[tephen] G. Tallentyre.

Hall wrote:

...The men who had hated [the book], and had not particularly loved Helvétius, flocked round him now. Voltaire forgave him all injuries, intentional or unintentional. 'What a fuss about an omelette!' he had exclaimed when he heard of the burning. How abominably unjust to persecute a man for such an airy trifle as that! 'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,' was his attitude now.

Hall herself claimed later that she had been paraphrasing Voltaire's words in his Essay on Tolerance: "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too."

I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to mis-attribute this quote to Voltaire.

-- Avram Grumer, rec.arts.sf.written, May 2000

Source(s): 網路
  • 2 decades ago

據考證,這句話不是出自伏爾泰之口,而是同時代作家塔蘭泰爾(S. G. Tallentyre)解釋伏爾泰對某焚書事件的看法,而在多年來以訛傳訛的渲染下,後代文人反倒將它當成伏爾泰的經典名言之一。

• 2 decades ago

他脫口而出的 並不是哪本書 ok?

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

這樣並不算是回答吧 我問的是哪本書

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 不酷
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago

伏爾泰的名言~

*「雖然我不同意你的觀點,但我要以生命捍衛你說話的權利。」*

(I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.)

「人世間所有的榮華富貴不如一個好朋友。 」

(All the splendor 1 in the world is not worth a good friend )

「那自以為聰明的人,哦,天哪!是個大笨蛋。」

(He who thinks himself wise, O, Heaven! Is a great fool.)

「工作攆跑三個魔鬼:無聊、墮落和貧窮。」

(Work banishes those three great evils : boredom , vice, and poverty.)

「持久的爭論問味着雙方都是錯的。」

(A long dispute means that both parties are wrong.)

「所有詞典都由詞典編成。」

(All dictionaries are made from dictionaries.)

「 當政府是錯的而你是對的時 ,你正處於危險的情境。」

(when the government's wrong and you are right, you're in danger situation.)

「人為了隱藏自己的思想,因此才說話」

「好運總會降臨在天性開朗的人身上! 」

「上帝經常站在最大兵力的邊。 」

伏爾泰作品集 :

贛第德

伏爾泰哲理美文集

風俗論 / 論各民族的精神與風俗以及自查理曼至路易十三的歷史

哲學辭典

路易十四時代

理性主義的先驅

哲學通信

Source(s): 知識+
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.