Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

英文高手請進...幫我修改一篇短文!謝謝喔

Dear jay:

I got your trouble when I received your mail eventually. Now, let me told you about my view of point. I consider that ‘’internet’’ as a virtual world but also as the ‘’real’’ one. Everyone hates to be lied to each other. Absolutely. .All I can tell you is that I regard you as my best friend. And I’m willing to show my ‘’family’’ to you., too.

Because women are more sentimental than men. I trust you that you are not the ‘’bad guy’’ because of my intuition. In other word. I really want you to be my entire live friend. But I got frightened by your words.==you put too much emotion to me.?

You mean you are completely devoted to me? Why ? We have never met each other .

To be strict, we are strangers. I sometimes am very confused why did you put your emotion to me. Because you can meet many ‘’good girls’’ at your school. Hence, It causes me feel strange and suspicious. Sorry I hesitate your feeling.

Don’t worry we will meet each other during summer vacation . I’ll keep my words.

Your personality is shy and real. I appreciate. But hope you can tell me all of your worries. Let me to solve your problems. Okay?

TRULY YOURS., eva

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear jay:

I noticed about your troubles from the mail you sent me. And my opinions towards the your concerns are that, I think that internet is both virtual but real world. In addtion. Everyone in the internet hates to be deceived no doubt. The only thing I can tell you is that I see you as my best friend. of course, I could introduce my family to you.

Since, women are more sensitive then men, so I can tell that you're not a bad guy by my intuation. and I hope we can keep our friendship forever( in the rest of our lives)

But seriously, I'm kinda frightened by your pervious remarks, did you mean that you're crazy for me? I don't think that's resonable, since we've not met each other yet.

Seriously. we are just acquainted from the internet, then sometimes I'm so confused that why you are so into me? Besides, there're so many " pretty girls" in your school and that makes me jealous and dubious about whether your feelings are true, thus I hesitate my feeling about you.

Anyway, we'll meet in the summer vacation eventually, I'll keep my promise.

And, I appreciate your shyness and honesty personalities. I hope you can tell me your worries so that I can help you to get them fixed! Ok?

Truly yours. Eva.

Source(s): myself
    2 decades ago

Dear Jay:

I got your worry from last mail. Ok! let me tell you what I am thinking about. "Internet", which is not only virturl but also a real world. No one loves to be

cheated. I am considering you as my best friend, and I would like you to meet my family. After all, women are much more sensitive than men. You are not a bad guy by my "woman's intuition". I really want you to be my closer friend forever, but I am kinda scared what you told about.

"You put too much emotion to me.? You mean you are completely devoted to me? Why ? We have never met each other . To be strict, we are strangers. I sometimes am very confused why did you put your emotion to me."

There are too many good girls you can choice in your school and that makes me feel

uncomfortable and jealous. Sorry, I doubted my feeling about you. That'll be fine after

meeting each other in summer vacation. I appreciate your shyly and honestly personality. Let us work out the worries you have. okay?

Truly your

Eva

• 2 decades ago

Dear jay:

I got your questions when I finally received your mail. Now, let me tell you my point of view. I considered that ‘’internet’’ as a virtual world, but also a ‘’real’’ one. Everyone hates other people lie to us.

2005-05-26 12:00:58 補充:

All I can tell you is that I regard you as my best friend, and I’m willing to show you my ‘’family’’, too.

Women are more sensitive than men. I trusted you that you are not a ‘’bad guy’’ because of my intuition. On other word, I really want you to be my live-long friend.

2005-05-26 12:01:29 補充:

But I got frightened by your words.Why did you put so much emotion on me?

What do you mean that you are completely devoted to me? Why ? We have never met each other.

Seriously, we are strangers. I am sometimes very confused by you putting your emotion on me.

2005-05-26 12:01:49 補充:

Because you can meet many ‘’good girls’’ at your school. from now on, It causes me feeling strange and suspicious. Sorry that I hesitate your feeling.

Don’t worry about wheather we will meet each other during summer vacation or not.

2005-05-26 12:02:01 補充:

I’ll keep my words.

Your personality is shy and real. I appreciate it. But I hope you can tell me all of your worries. Let me solve your problems, Okay?

TRULY YOURS,

Eva