Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

這句話怎麼翻比較順???

如題…英文高手來試試吧~~謝絕翻譯軟體

You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man

It was spoken by a lady....if that's what u needed to know...

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

你無法完全了解我身為女性在感情上有什麼樣的需要,所以我也無法滿足你身為男性的生理慾望。

2 decades ago

It means he does not give her emotionally, so she won't have sex with him.

你不能滿足我情緒的須要, 我何必和你上床.

2 decades ago

因為這個句子實在太複雜了,所以我想了很久......

由於enough for有足夠、足以的意思,因此這句話可以翻成:

你在情感上滿足我的程度不足以支持我滿足你男性生理上的需求

我覺得這句話還可以改寫成:

You are not in touch to satisfy my women's emotional needs enough for satisfying your men's physical needs.

Source(s): my brain, my heart and my friend
    2 decades ago

look... 你可以講明白嗎?

are you the man or are you the woman in the very ambiguous sentence, which is not only grammatically but also seriously logically wrong.

are you a trans?

2005-05-25 10:53:31 補充:

if it is, assuming that it really is, spoken by a lady as you claimed, how can she satisfy someone "as a man?"

was she wearing some special kind of panties bought in a certain kind of stores?

• 2 decades ago

"愛"先生…別當個小白好嗎…小心我檢舉你…

2005-05-25 15:24:41 補充:

I took back my words... apparently someone in "Harvard law school" didn't agree with what I had said... and...ha...I don't give a dxxn if I can get to "law school" or not... u old school....

• 您是正義的不是在接觸以我的情感需要作為婦女足夠對於我滿足您的物理需要作為一個人