XXQ asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙翻譯推薦函

敬啟者:

很榮幸能有機會推薦本科一位優良之學生參加貴系之甄選.

他曾修過本人開授的三門課項課程,英語語法 英文寫作和商用英文,每一門她都有良好表現. 此外不論在課堂上或課堂外和本人互動良好,因此無論在課業的學習 人格特質 個人性向等等; 對於此同學有較深入的瞭解及認識.

他同學是一位非常認真且腳踏實地 個性活潑 反應靈敏 心思端正慎密並且有自信的學生. 她謹守課前預習及課後複習這項在多數學生身上已不多見的習慣; 再者對於老師指定交代的作業亦能全力以赴準時完成. 這種求學態度不但讓我及其他授課老師留下深刻印象也使其成績保持A水準以上. 在多次與她交談中知道英文是她最大興趣,希望在以後的就業環境中能學以致用且偏好英文口譯及商用英文的領域. 對此我深加鼓勵,並相信他生的能力一定可有很好的表現及發展.

在本人擔任該生之任課老師的期間她亦是一位 好幫手. 其認真負責的態度以及良好的人緣使她一直成為學藝股長的不二人選,也使我收發作業輕鬆很多.

本人相信他生絕對是一位有價值的學生也認為她在貴系研讀將獲得更大的成就,並誠摯的期望貴系能將她列入候選人名單中.

Rating
    Best Answer

To whom may it be concerned: Selection that very honoured to have an opportunity to recommend a fine student of undergraduate course to participate in expensivly. He has repaired and made three subjects and a course awarded in person, English grammar English writing and commercial English, every one she have a good behaviour. It is in addition no matter at being at classroom or it is outside classroom and I the interdynamic to no matter can't study individual in speciality personality well at lessons to,etc.; Have deeper understanding and know to this classmate. His classmates are one and do solid work conscientiously very much The individual character is lively The response is sensitive Students with proper and careful and confident attention. She previewed and reviewed this already rare habit on most students after class before observing the lesson sincerely; Moreover can also go all out to the homework that the teacher appointed to explain on time and finish. This kind of attitude of going to school not only lets other teachers and me leave the deep impression also makes its achievement keep above A level. Know that English is her greatest interest , hoping that the employment environment afterwards can be studied in order to practise and had a partiality for interpretting in English and commercial and English field in many times with she talks. As to this I add and encourage deeply , and believe that there can be very good behavior and development certainly in the ability that he grows. The ones that serve as and should give birth to teach during the teacher she is also one in person Good assistant. Serious attitude and good popularity its make her is it learn a craft or trade 2 person of section chief to become, make me receive and dispatch homework light a lot too. I believe that it is that a valuable student thinks too that she is studying expensivly carefully and obtaining greater achievement that he grows definitely, and the sincere expectation can list her in candidate's list expensivly.

樓下ㄉ抄襲=.=

To whom may it be concerned:

Selection that very honoured to have an opportunity to recommend a fine student of undergraduate course to participate in expensivly.

He has repaired and made three subjects and a course awarded, the English writing of English grammar and commercial English in person, she has a good behaviour in every one. In addition no matter at it is at classroom or it is outside classroom and I the interdynamic to no matter can't study individual in speciality personality well at lessons to,etc.; Have deeper understanding and know to this classmate.

His classmates are one and do solid work conscientiously very much The individual character is lively The response is sensitive Students with proper and careful and confident attention. She previewed and reviewed this already rare habit on most students after class before observing the lesson sincerely; Moreover can also go all out to the homework that the teacher appointed to explain on time and finish. This kind of attitude of going to school not only lets other teachers and me leave the deep impression also makes its achievement keep above A level. Know that English is her greatest interest , hoping that the employment environment afterwards can be studied in order to practise and had a partiality for interpretting in English and commercial and English field in many times with she talks. As to this I add and encourage deeply , and believe that there can be very good behavior and development certainly in the ability that he grows.

The ones that serve as and should give birth to teach during the teacher she is also one in person Good assistant. Serious attitude and good popularity its make her is it learn a craft or trade 2 person of section chief to become, it is relaxed much to make me receive and dispatch the homework too.

I believe that it is that a valuable student thinks too that she is studying expensivly carefully and obtaining greater achievement that he grows definitely, and the sincere expectation can list her in candidate's list expensivly.