Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我檢查及修正錯誤的文法

Hey, it's good to know that ya would like me to be your friend, so i think we should try to find out a little about one another, so basically you know my name "um" my birthday is in augast i am 15,16 this augast iv'e got brown hair blue eyes, im tall, i have an eyebrow and ear piercing. I have left school, and i am starting a course next week studying i.c.t. I live with in two houses so im never actually in one place for longer than 3 days whch is really quite frantic as you can imagine, this is because my parents have split up so my dad lives one place my mum and stepdad live another and because they all can't get enough of me it was decided that i live in both places which i guess is quite fun really. im happy because my sister had her baby today she is 17 the baby was a girl and she was named Holly Ann Davies.

Now away from all of that boring stuff and down to me and what im like personality wise and what i like to do.

Well Basically im an easy going adventurous person that doesnt like to be pushed around by anyone in lifeand dont knkow exactly where im heading in life. im friendly, i like to have a lugh with mates when im out and at home, i like to go to the cinema, eat out, go clubbing, swimming, bowling, on holiday, mountain biking, hiking and all that kinda stuff and oh yea im into pretty much any music as long as it's in the charts just like most people my age.

well i think that i have said quite a lot about myself now so what about you.....................

o yea n i live in cardiff in wales UK

From Nathan

P.S look forward to hearing from you!!!

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Well Basically im an easy going adventurous person

你這句很怪~ 聽不懂你在說什麼 (把""adventurous""這個刪掉 )

還有你的well不要用這麼多遍~

你的標點符號錯全篇, 自己改一下, 太多了, 你是自己用翻譯軟體翻的嗎? 一個句子怎麼這麼長?

你的文法也錯很多, 例如:

i am starting a course next week

i am 15,16 this augast iv'e got brown hair blue eyes

the baby was a girl

.......................................................................

還有很多~ 自己看看吧, 改不完哩

2 decades ago

非常難改~有的地方只好全改~

Hey, it's wonderful to know that you would like me to be one of your friends, so I think we could start to understand each other.

Basically, you know my name "um" and my birthday is on August . I am 15 years old., I have brown hair and blue eyes.(你為什麼是藍眼睛???) I am tall as well.

I have pierced rings in both eyebrow and ears.(不要再穿囉) I left school and I ‘ll start a course about studying I.C.T since next week.

以下這段原文太亂只好全改

My parents got divorce already. My Mom and stepfather live together so I have to live with my Dad or Mom alternately.

I didn’t decide yet to live with whom so far. I think I sometimes enjoy this kind of chaos. I also have exciting news about my older sister because she just has her baby. The name of the baby is Holly Ann Davies.

Despite of these boring stuff and back to myself and ((what I am like personality wise and what I like to do.這一句我看不出來 您是要表達什麼ㄟ))

Well ..basically I like the life full of adventure and I hate people to push me to do anything I actually dislike. I think I try to fumble the direction of my own life still. I am friendly and I like to get along with my friends. There is always so much fun and clatter when friends get together. I like to go to the cinema, dinning and go to clubs. Swimming, bowling and mountain hiking on holidays are my habits as well. Music is my biggest interest!!

o yea n i live in cardiff in wales UK (這一句看不懂)

From Nathan

P.S look forward to hear from you soon!!!

Source(s): 大腦~