CHE asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文話劇劇本~題目:1.糖果屋2.小公主3.白雪公主

請問您們有這些英文話劇ㄉ劇本ㄇ??有對話ㄉ^^糖果屋 小紅帽 小公主 綠野仙蹤 白雪公主~~~~有以上隨便一種劇本ㄇ?????謝謝各位^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Little Red Ridding Hood

There once was a young person named Little Red Riding Hood who lived on the edge of a large forest full of endangered owls and rare plants that would probably provide a cure for cancer if only someone took the time to study them.

Red Riding Hood lived with a nurture giver whom she sometimes referred to as "mother", although she didn't mean to imply by this term that she would have thought less of the person if a close biological link did not in fact exist.

Nor did she intend to denigrate the equal value of nontraditional households, although she was sorry if this was the impression conveyed.

One day her mother asked her to take a basket of organically grown fruit and mineral water to her grandmother's house.

"But mother, won't this be stealing work from the unionized people who have struggled for years to earn the right to carry all packages between various people in the woods?"

Red Riding Hood's mother assured her that she had called the union boss and gotten a special compassionate mission exemption form.

"But mother, aren't you oppressing me by ordering me to do this?"

Red Riding Hood's mother pointed out that it was impossible for women to oppress each other, since all womyn were equally oppressed until all women were free.

"But mother, then shouldn't you have my brother carry the basket, since he's an oppressor, and should learn what it's like to be oppressed?"

And Red Riding Hood's mother explained that her brother was attending a special rally for animal rights, and besides, this wasn't stereotypical women's work, but an empowering deed that would help engender a feeling of community.

"But won't I be oppressing Grandma, by implying that she's sick and hence unable to independently further her own selfhood?"

But Red Riding Hood's mother explained that her grandmother wasn't actually sick or incapacitated or mentally handicapped in any way, although that was not to imply that any of these conditions were inferior to what some people called "health".

Thus Red Riding Hood felt that she could get behind the idea of delivering the basket to her grandmother, and so she set off.

Many people believed that the forest was a foreboding and dangerous place, but Red Riding Hood knew that this was an irrational fear based on cultural paradigms instilled by a patriarchal society that regarded the natural world as an exploitable resource, and hence believed that natural predators were in fact intolerable competitors.

Other people avoided the woods for fear of thieves and deviants, but Red Riding Hood felt that in a truly classless society all marginalized peoples would be able to "come out" of the woods and be accepted as valid lifestyle role models.

On her way to Grandma's house, Red Riding Hood passed a woodchopper, and wandered off the path, in order to examine some flowers.

She was startled to find herself standing before a Wolf, who asked her what was in her basket.

Red Riding Hood's teacher had warned her never to talk to strangers, but she was confident in taking control of her own budding sexuality, and chose to dialogue with the Wolf.

She replied, "I am taking my Grandmother some healthful snacks in a gesture of solidarity."

The Wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Red Riding Hood said, "I find your sexist remark offensive in the extreme, but I will ignore it because of your traditional status as an outcast from society, the stress of which has caused you to develp and alternative and yet entirely valid worldview. Now, if you'll excuse me, I would prefer to be on my way." Red Riding Hood returned to the main path, and proceeded towards her Grandmother's house.

But because his status outside of society had freed him from slavish adherence to linear, Western-style thought, the Wolf knew of a quicker route to Grandma's house.

He burst into the house and ate Grandma, a course of action affirmative of his nature as predator.

Then, unhampered by rigid, traditionalist gender role notions, he put on Grandma's nightclothes, crawled under the bedclothes, and awaited developments.

Red Riding Hood entered the cottage and said, "Grandma, I have brought you some cruelty free snacks to salute you in your role as wise and nurturing matriarch."

The Wolf said softly "Come closer, child, so that I might see you."

Red Riding Hood said, "Goddess! Grandma, what big eyes you have!"

"You forget that I am optically challenged."

"And Grandma, what an enormous and fine nose you have."

"Naturally, I could have had it fixed to help my acting career, but I didn't give in to such societal pressures, my child."

"And Grandma, what very big, sharp teeth you have!"

The Wolf could not take any more of these specist slurs, and, in a reaction appropriate for his accustomed milieu, he leaped out of bed, grabbed Little Red Riding Hood, and opened his jaws so wide that she could see her poor Grandmother cowering in his belly.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Red Riding Hood bravely shouted. "You must request my permission before proceeding in a new level of intimacy!"

The Wolf was so startled by this statement that he loosened his grasp on her.

At the same time, the woodchopper burst into the cottage, brandishing an ax.

"Hands off!" cried the woodchopper.

"And what do you think you're doing?" cried Little Red Riding Hood. "If I let you help me now, I would be expressing a lack of confidence in my own abilities, which would lead to poor self esteem and lower achievement scores on college entrance exams."

"Last chance, sister! Get your hands off that endangered species! This is an FBI sting!" screamed the woodchopper, and when Little Red Riding Hood nonetheless made a sudden motion, he sliced off her head.

"Thank goodness you got here in time," said the Wolf. "The brat and her grandmother lured me in here. I though I was a goner."

"No, I think I'm the real victim, here," said the woodchopper. "I've been dealing with my anger ever since I saw her picking those protected flowers earlier. And now I'm going to have such a trauma. Do you have any aspirin?"

"Sure" said the Wolf.

"Thanks."

"I feel your pain," said the Wolf, giving a little belch, and said "Do you have any Maalox?"

又到了英文話劇的季節嗎

以前我們演的是自己編的搞笑故事

因此還得了第一名

我想劇本這種東西還是自己寫&請老師指導比較好

這樣會比較符合你們的程度且演員背起來也比較不吃力

(1)小美人魚改編版

~~~THE LITTLE MERMAID~~~

旁白: LONG LONG TIME AGO , THERE IS A

BEAUTIFUL MERMAID KINGDOM UNDER THE

SEA .

ARIEL IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MERMAID AND

THE CUTEST PRINCESS.

人魚: HI BABY! (轉身面向觀眾說道)

旁白: SHE HAS THE PRETTIEST VOICE IN THE SEA!!

人魚: 輕咳兩聲~~唱兩句 ( )

第一幕~~~(請求)

旁白:ONE DAY…………….

人魚: FATHER! FATHER! I WANT TO MERRY EERIC!!

HE IS MY SWEET-HEART AND I LOVE HIM!!

國王: NO! YOU CAN’T MERRY HIM. YOU ARE A

MERMAID BUT HE IS THE HUMANBEING.

人魚: HO ! FATHER PLEASE!!! (痛哭拉住國王的腳)

旁白: DO YOU KNOW WHO IS ERIC ?

ERIC IS THE PRINCE IN 大理

國王: NO! YOU CAN’T !! (踢開人魚離去)

人魚: WHAT CAN I DO! (踱步思考狀)

人魚: HA! I GOT IT!!

人魚: SISTER ~ MY DEAR DEAR SISTERS~~~

人魚姐姐們: WE ARE COMING~~~(出場)

大姐: WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU???

(人魚和姊做交頭接耳狀)~~~~~~~~~~

二姐: OH!! I THINK YOU CAN CCPNSULT WITH THE

WITCH~~~~

人魚: HA! HA! HA! OK! OK! (奔向後台)

姐姐們: TAKE CARE ARIEL~~~BYE~~~(飛吻捨不得狀)

第二幕(找巫婆)

巫婆:HI !! EVERYBODY!! I AM THE WITCH . W—I—T –C –H

(出場並手指衣服拼出單字)

人魚: HO!! PLEASE~~PLEASE~~I WANT TO MERRY ERIC~~

PLEASE HELP ME~~ (奔向巫婆並抓住巫婆的腳)

巫婆: HA!! HA!! HA!! NO PROBLEM~~~

BUT I WANT YOU TONE!!!

小壞蛋們: YOUR TONE ~YOU TONE~ YOUR TONE~~

巫婆: YOU SHUT UP!!

人魚: OH! I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR ERIC!!

第三幕(完美大結局)

場景:人魚躺在角落

王子: OH! ARIEL I MISS YOU SO MUCH..

WHER I CAN FIND YOU!!

(邊說邊走向舞台角落)

巫婆:THERE!!!(突然出現在王子走的角落 拍拍王子的肩牓)

王子:OH!!MY DEAR~~~~~I SWARE I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU~~~~~~ I LOVE YOU~~

王子與小美人魚相擁而泣~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OVER

(2)3 Billy goats



1st goat: I am hungry.

Monkeys: I am a monkey. I like bananas very much. Yum yummy. ….

Hi, where are you going, Billy goat?

1st goat: I am going over the bridge to eat the grass.

Monkeys: I am afraid of the troll. Take care!

1st goat: thank you. I’ll be fine. Bye-bye!

Monkeys: Bye-bye!

Dogs: hi, do you know who I am? I am your best friend. Yes, I’m a doggie. *** Hello, where are you going, Billy goat?

Dogs: I am afraid of the troll. Be careful!

Dogs: Bye-bye!

------------

Troll: *** I am the troll. I’m going to eat you up.

1st goat: oh, no. Don’t eat me. Eat the 2nd Billy goat gruff. He is big and fat.

Troll: are you sure?

1st goat: Yes, I am.

Troll: O.K. You can go.

1st goat: thank you. Yah, I passed the bridge.

2nd goat: I am hungry.

Rabbits: hi, how are you? I am a rabbit. I jump so high. ###. ….

Hi, where are you going, Billy goat?

2nd goat: I am going over the bridge to eat the grass.

Rabbits: I am afraid of the troll. Take care!

2nd goat: thank you. I’ll be fine. Bye-bye!

Rabbits: Bye-bye!

Cats: $ $ $, everyone who am I? Yes, I’m a slime pretty cat. Trust me, and you can make it. *** Hello, where are you going, Billy goat?

Cats: I am afraid of the troll. Be careful!

Cats: Bye-bye! Sweetie.

------------

2nd goat: oh, no. Don’t eat me. Eat the 3rd Billy goat gruff. He is big and fat.

Troll: are you sure?

2nd goat: Yes, I am.

Troll: O.K. You can go.

2nd goat: thank you. Yah, I passed the bridge.

3rd goat: I am hungry.

Butterflies: I am the most beautiful butterfly in the world. I’m dancing. Would you like joining us? Hi, where are you going, Billy goat?

3rd goat: I am going over the bridge to eat the grass.

Butterflies: I am afraid of the troll. Take care!

3rd goat: thank you. I’ll be fine. Bye-bye!

Butterflies: Bye-bye!

Ducks: hi, we are happy duck family. We can swim. How about you? Don’t worry, just like me. *** Well done! Hello, where are you going, Billy goat?

Ducks: I am afraid of the troll. Good luck!

Ducks: Bye-bye!

------------

3rd goat: oh, no. Don’t eat me.

Troll: why not?

3rd goat: because, I’m going to eat you up.

Troll: O h, no. (that’s the end of the troll!)

3rd goat: come on, everyone. Follow me!

All: you are the great Billy goat gruff.

(Finally, everyone get yummy food to eat. They will live happily ever after. ) The end.