Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我翻成英文~拍賣用的

1.您好~我很喜歡這把電吉他,不過我住在台灣,可以購買嗎?如果可以,請問如何付款,還有運費需要多少錢?請問這把電吉他是哪裡製造的?拾音器都正常嗎?謝謝您

2.請問含運費美金XX元可以賣給我嗎?謝謝~!

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Hi, I like this electric guitar very much, but i am living in Taiwan. Can I still purchase it? If yes, how should I pay for the guitar, and regarding to the transportation charges, how much will that be? Also, may I know where this electric guitar is made. By the way, are the acoustic plugs working normally? Thank You.

2.Would you sell me the guitar at US$XX including the transportation fees? Thanks.

前面的好像是用翻譯軟體...所以翻譯起來怪怪的.

Source(s): 自己.
  • 2 decades ago

前面的英文爛到不行

1,Hi, I like your electronic guitar very much, but I live in Taiwan and I was wondering if I can purchase it from you?

If it is possible, can you tell you how can I make the payment , also what's the shipping cost?

Can you also tell me that where was this guitar made? Is everything still in working order, amplify for example? Thank you!

2,Is it possible if I offer you USD xx dolars including shipping cost? Thanks!!

2 decades ago

1. Hi there.

I'm so keen on purchasing this electric guitar. As I live in Taiwan, I just wonder if I could buy this from you.

If this is possible, how do I make a payment to you? how much do you charge for freight? where was this electric guitar made? Is this guitar in good condition?

2. Is it possible to buy this at US$XXX including freight?

Thank you and please give me a reply.

2 decades ago

Hello! I like the guitar very much. But may I buy it, if I live in Tasiwan?

If yes, how to pay the money for the guitar?

And how much is the freight?

Please kindly inform where it is made.

Whether all the function of the guitar is working well?

Please kindly confirm if the price, US$XXX including freight, is accepted to you or not?

Thanks

• 2 decades ago

1.Hello ~ I like this electric guitar very much,But I live in Taiwan,May purchase?If may,Asked how pays money,How much money also has the transport expense to need?Asked where this is makes the electric guitar?The acoustic pickup is all normal?Thank you

2.Asked contains a transport expense XX dollar to be allowed to sell to

me?Thanks ~!