Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

Something I lost

請用 Something I lost 做一篇約3分鐘演講稿!

須符合題義,文法要百分之70對.....只要符合題義,"失去"什麼東西都可以!

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I lost my umbrella two weeks ago, it was one of those things I never wanted to lose but always feared that I would. Sometimes I lose things that I don't care at all. But it was pouring and windy outside last whole week. It was absolutely wretched--it was all the more wretched when I discovered that I had no umbrella. I had nothing to keep myself even semi-dry without my umbrella. Not having my umbrella on the very wet day made me think again about all the valuable things I lost before. After they are gone, I don't think about them ever again. I own so little that I should care more about keeping my belongings. God, on the other hand owns everything. We do not just belong to him, but were created by Him specially and uniquely for a great purpose. Most of us don't even realize it, because we have wondered off on our own and gotten lost. God cares, thank goodness. He cares so much about each and every one of His lost sheep that He rejoices greatly when just one is found. He cares so much that He goes out and makes every effort to bring each one home, even if it means sending His son to die for them.

Source(s): me and my friend catherine
    2 decades ago

when i asked someone to do my assignment for me, i lost my dignity

2 decades ago

請問要幾個字左右