Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

把一小段文字中譯英(贈點10)

今天我想分享的書本是<<猴子的麵包店>>,作者是Ester。

這本書是講述在一個城鎮裡,裡面住著的全部都是動物。有一隻猴子開了一間麵包店,牠親手焗製的麵包十分受歡迎,每日都有許多動物光顧,十分熱鬧,所以,在這間麵包店裡經常發生一件件的趣事。

這本書非常有趣,而插圖都十分精美。

我今天的分享完畢,謝謝。

請把上面這段中文譯成英文,勿用翻譯的工具!!

謝謝!

我想問下面有位朋友寫道:the bread the monkey bakes is quite popular (with the inhabitants).

這句的grammar是否有些問題?

我想問下面有位朋友寫道:A monkey owns a bakery and the bread he bakes by himself is so popular that many animals stop by every day.

這句的grammar是否有些問題?

另外,It is always crowded, therefore, many interesting things happe in this bakery.裡面的happe是什麼意思?

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

The book I am going to share with you today is called," The monkey's bakery store," written by Ester.  It describes that all kinds of animals live in a town. A monkey opens/runs a bakery store; the bread the monkey bakes is quite popular (with the inhabitants). Many animals are attracted/ drawn to buy bread, so the store is always filled with joyful and lively atmosphere. Interesting things/episodes often happen one after another in the bakery.   The book is very interesting/fascinating and the illustrations inside are delicate and pretty.   This is my presentation/book review. Thanks a lot for your attention.

2005-05-17 23:45:08 補充:

The bread (that) the monkey bakes is quite popular (with the inhabitants). -->我覺得沒問題~你覺得哪裡有問題ㄋㄟ~?

It is always crowded, therefore, many interesting things happe in this bakery.

-->therefore不可當連接詞~It is always crowded; therefore, many interesting things

"happened" in this bakery.

2005-05-29 20:47:49 補充:

上述那句文法可以呀(The bread is quite popular/The monkey bakes the bread.兩句合併)

就等於

The bread (that is) baked by the monkey is quite popular.

Source(s): my own interpretation
    2 decades ago

The bread (that) the monkey bakes is quite popular (with the inhabitants).

The bread是"被"猴子焗,

我認為是否應用passive voice呢?

只是我認為,其實我不太清楚,問問而已。如果是我錯了請不要見怪~

• 2 decades ago

Today, I would like to share a book named "Monkey's Bakery", written by Ester.

This book's setting was in a town lived by the animals. There was a monkey that opened a bakery store, the homemade bread was well- loved by the citizens. There were many customers everyday, very populous. So, many interesting events occured in the bakery.

This book was very entertaining, and the illustrations were all exquisite.

This is the end of my sharing, thank you!

Source(s): 我在美國讀書>_<
  • 2 decades ago

The book I would like to share with you is "The Monkey's Bakery" by Ester.

The book is about many animals living in a town. A monkey owns a bakery and the bread he bakes by himself is so popular that many animals stop by every day. It is always crowded, therefore, many interesting things happe in this bakery.

The book is very interesting and the illustrations are pretty.

That's all for my reading experience. Thanks.

2005-05-18 10:17:43 補充:

the bread he bakes (by himself是多餘的) 除了多餘的by himself 其他應該ok吧

therefore是我錯 用錯標點府號 謝謝cinderella的指正喔 happen也拼錯 可是我覺得happen應該用現在式ㄟ cinderella覺得如何?

Source(s): myself
  • Cheng
    2 decades ago

Books which I want to share are bake houses of <'s monkey today> > ,The author is Ester.

This book tells that in a town, ones that live in inside are all animals. A monkey has opened a bake house , the bread that it is made personally is very popular, a lot of animals patronize every day, very lively, so, pieces of interesting episode often happen in this bake house.

This book is very interesting, and the illustration is all very exquisite.

My sharing and finishing today, thanks.