Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫翻譯英文~~

天氣:陰天 心情:寂寞

今天突然感到很寂寞,所以我聽了一首歌叫做寂寞的季節,他的歌詞是:

風吹落最後一片葉 我的心也飄著雪

愛只能往回憶裡堆疊 oh~ 給下個季節

忽然間樹梢冒花蕊 我怎麼會都沒有感覺

oh~ 整條街 都是戀愛的人 我獨自走在暖風的夜

多想要向過去告別 當季節不停更迭 oh~

卻還是少一點堅決 在這寂寞的季節

艷陽高照在那海邊 愛情盛開的世界

遠遠看著熱鬧一切 oh~ 我記得那狂烈

窗外是快枯黃的葉 感傷在心中有一些 oh~

我瞭解 那些愛過的人 心是如何慢慢在凋謝

多想要向過去告別 當季節不停更迭 oh~

卻還是少一點堅決 在這寂寞的季節

又走過風吹的冷冽 最後一盞燈熄滅

從回憶我慢慢穿越 在這寂寞的季節

還是寂寞的季節 一樣寂寞的季節

我用我的今天感情去寫這個週記,唉~!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Weather:the cloudy day mood:lonesome Feel very lonesome suddenly today, so I heard a song be called the lonesome season, his lyrics BE: The breeze blows my heart of falling the last leaf to also float snow Loving only can go toward to piled the oh in recollection~ give the next season Suddenly a treetop emit the flower me to how to all have no feeling Oh~ the whole streetses are all the nights that the in love with personses walk in the genial breezes alone Want much to pass by the farewell and is the season and do not stop to change in succession the oh~ But is still a little bit and few resolute here lonesome season The bright sun is high to shine on the world that blooms in that seaside love See noisy and all ohs far and far~ I remember that wildly strong Window the outside is fast withered Huang's leaf grief in mind have some ohses~ My understanding those person's hearts that loved is how slowly be fading Want much to pass by the farewell and is the season and do not stop to change in succession the oh~ But is still a little bit and few resolute here lonesome season Walks through cold  the last light that the breeze blows to put out again From recall me to cross slowly here the lonesome season Or lonesome season similar and lonesome season I use the affection of my today to write to record on this week, alas~!

Source(s): 譯言堂

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****

天氣:Cloudy day Mood:寂寞 今天突然感到很寂寞,所以我聽了一首歌叫做寂寞的季節,他的歌詞是: The wind blows falls last the piece of leaf my heart also to flutter the snow 愛只能往回憶裡堆疊 Oh~ For season How suddenly does the treetop brave the stamen and pistil I to be able all not to feel oh~ 整條街 都是戀愛的人 我獨自走在暖風的夜 多想要向過去告別 當季節不停更迭 Oh~ Or are actually few 1. firmly in this lonely season 艷陽高照在那海邊 愛情盛開的世界 Looked by far lives it up allOh~ 我記得那狂烈 窗外是快枯黃的葉 感傷在心中有一些 oh~ I understood these have loved how will of the people is slowly is dying of old age 多想要向過去告別 當季節不停更迭 Oh~ Or are actually few 1. firmly in this lonely season 又走過風吹的冷冽 最後一盞燈熄滅 From recollects me slowly to pass through in this lonely season 還是寂寞的季節 一樣寂寞的季節