題目:在我的觀點,老師的言行對學生有很大的影響

理由1:學生往往會學習老師的行為

理由2:老師的一句話可以成就學生也可以打擊學生

理由3:老師是有權威性的,很具影響力

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In my opionion, smoking harms not only yourself but also others.Reason 1: Smoking is not benefical to our bodies and we are likely to get lung cancer. (it is highly related to lung cancer)Reason 2: The secondhand smoke we inhale does more harm to bodies than smoking.Reason 3: Smoking will stain our teeth and make us have bad breath.Topic: In my opinion, what teachers say or do have a great infuence on students.Reason 1: Students often learn from teachers' behavior/conducts.Reason 2: A single sentence teachers utter/say will encourage students to have better achievements as well as strike a blow to students.Reason 3: Teachers are the authoritative figures, and they are very influential.(Teachers are not only authoritative but influential.)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The theme: It is impaired the person and is 1 again because of ..impairing.. Cotowari to smoke the cigarette by my viewpoint as for my act: It is useless compared with the body and 2 of the reasons might obtain the lung cancer to smoke the cigarette:, Inhale..Middle Ages..cigarette..cigarette..breathe in..compare..further..body..damage..reason..cigarette..breathe in..tooth..departure..yellow..foul breath..form..have..provide..food.--------------------------------------------------------------

The theme: It is my viewpoint, and teacher's words and deeds are 1 of the reasons with an influence very large to the student: ..student.. reason of teacher's act often ..can learning (It is) ..food.....

2:Teacher's person remark is three of the reasons that it is possible to

be able to take a hit on the student even if the student is accomplished:

Because the teacher had the authority, it very has the influence power.

Source(s): 翻譯網站
  • Cheng
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

題目:在我的觀點,抽煙是害人又害己的行為

理由1:抽煙對身體無益,而且有可能得到肺癌

理由2:吸進去的二手煙比抽煙更傷害身體

理由3:抽煙會讓牙齒發黃和形成口臭

--------------------------------------------------------------

題目:在我的觀點,老師的言行對學生有很大的影響

理由1:學生往往會學習老師的行為

理由2:老師的一句話可以成就學生也可以打擊學生

理由3:老師是有權威性的,很具影響力

Topic: In my view, the behavior of doing oneself great harm again that smoke to victimize

Reason 1: It is useless to the health to smoke , and may get the lung cancer

Reason 2: The second hand smoke smoked in injures the body even more than smoking

Reason 3: Smoking will let the tooth turn to be yellow and form the halitosis

--------------------------------------------------------------

Topic: In my view, the teacher's words and deeds have very great influence on student

Reason 1: Students will often study the teacher's behavior

Reason 2: Can attack students to can create students too in the teacher's a word

Reason 3: The teacher has an authoritative one, very powerful

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In my view, the behavior of doing oneself great harm again that smoke to victimize

1.It is useless to the health to smoke , and may get the lung cancer

2: The second hand smoke smoked in injures the body even more than smoking

3: Smoking will let the tooth turn to be yellow and form the halitosis

In my view, the teacher's words and deeds have very great influence on student

1: Students will often study the teacher's behavior

2: Can attack students to can create students too in the teacher's a word

3: The teacher has an authoritative one, very powerful

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.