Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!!!中翻英

題目:在我的觀點,抽煙是害人又害己的行為

理由1:抽煙對身體無益,而且有可能得到肺癌

理由2:吸進去的二手煙比抽煙更傷害身體

理由3:抽煙會讓牙齒發黃和形成口臭

--------------------------------------------------------------

題目:在我的觀點,老師的言行對學生有很大的影響

理由1:學生往往會學習老師的行為

理由2:老師的一句話可以成就學生也可以打擊學生

理由3:老師是有權威性的,很具影響力

Rating
    Favorite Answer

In my opionion, smoking harms not only yourself but also others.Reason 1: Smoking is not benefical to our bodies and we are likely to get lung cancer. (it is highly related to lung cancer)Reason 2: The secondhand smoke we inhale does more harm to bodies than smoking.Reason 3: Smoking will stain our teeth and make us have bad breath.Topic: In my opinion, what teachers say or do have a great infuence on students.Reason 1: Students often learn from teachers' behavior/conducts.Reason 2: A single sentence teachers utter/say will encourage students to have better achievements as well as strike a blow to students.Reason 3: Teachers are the authoritative figures, and they are very influential.(Teachers are not only authoritative but influential.)

The theme: It is impaired the person and is 1 again because of ..impairing.. Cotowari to smoke the cigarette by my viewpoint as for my act: It is useless compared with the body and 2 of the reasons might obtain the lung cancer to smoke the cigarette:, Inhale..Middle Ages..cigarette..cigarette..breathe in..compare..further..body..damage..reason..cigarette..breathe in..tooth..departure..yellow..foul breath..form..have..provide..food.--------------------------------------------------------------

The theme: It is my viewpoint, and teacher's words and deeds are 1 of the reasons with an influence very large to the student: ..student.. reason of teacher's act often ..can learning (It is) ..food.....

2:Teacher's person remark is three of the reasons that it is possible to

be able to take a hit on the student even if the student is accomplished:

Because the teacher had the authority, it very has the influence power.

Source(s): 翻譯網站
  • Cheng

題目:在我的觀點,抽煙是害人又害己的行為

理由1:抽煙對身體無益,而且有可能得到肺癌

理由2:吸進去的二手煙比抽煙更傷害身體

理由3:抽煙會讓牙齒發黃和形成口臭

題目:在我的觀點,老師的言行對學生有很大的影響

理由1:學生往往會學習老師的行為

理由2:老師的一句話可以成就學生也可以打擊學生

理由3:老師是有權威性的,很具影響力

Topic: In my view, the behavior of doing oneself great harm again that smoke to victimize

Reason 1: It is useless to the health to smoke , and may get the lung cancer

Reason 2: The second hand smoke smoked in injures the body even more than smoking

Reason 3: Smoking will let the tooth turn to be yellow and form the halitosis

Topic: In my view, the teacher's words and deeds have very great influence on student

Reason 1: Students will often study the teacher's behavior

Reason 2: Can attack students to can create students too in the teacher's a word

Reason 3: The teacher has an authoritative one, very powerful

In my view, the behavior of doing oneself great harm again that smoke to victimize

1.It is useless to the health to smoke , and may get the lung cancer

2: The second hand smoke smoked in injures the body even more than smoking

3: Smoking will let the tooth turn to be yellow and form the halitosis

In my view, the teacher's words and deeds have very great influence on student

1: Students will often study the teacher's behavior

2: Can attack students to can create students too in the teacher's a word

3: The teacher has an authoritative one, very powerful

Source(s):