- Anonymous2 decades agoFavorite Answer
1.A shepherd boy in west Asia , Shandong , Anda , Spain pursues the dream, course going the Pyramid.
2.The boy cuts off the study career of the convent because of wishing eagerly to know the world , travel everywhere, begin the life of shepherd.
3.Go through all sorts of between test and several development kinds of possibility of career another, the teenagers still, with insist on , no matter how many ways are wound, adjust more or less according to the willpower , enthusiasm, not forgetting one's own original intention yet, the orientation dreams of moving ahead.
- 2 decades ago
- AllenLv 72 decades ago
- Anonymous2 decades ago
1.A Spanish Anda Lu west Asia area tends sheep the boy to track down the
dream, goes to pyramid the course.
2.The boy because the hope understanding world, travels in all
directions severs the monastery the study profession, starts life
which tends sheep. 3.Had been through repeatedly all sorts of tests to plant the profession
in addition with several kind of development the possibility, the
youth still by reason of the will, the enthusiasm and persisted, no
matter circles how many road, made how many adjustments, still had not
put behind own original intention, faced the dream vanguard.Source(s): 大腦
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 2 decades ago
1. A shepherd boy from Andalucia, Spain, started off a course to the Pyramid in a pursue of his dream.
2. Driven by a thurst to get to know the world, the boy stopped his learning in Convent and started a shepherd life to travel all around.
3. After experiencing all sorts of trials and numerous possibilities of developing other life styles, the boy, with his willpower, passion, and persistance, no matter how much adjustments and obstacles, never forget his original
passion, forge ahead toward his dream.