3. In order for the police to evolve successfully into a true community policing culture, training must become more effective in both form and substance. Some police scholars have asserted that traditional police training, course titles, and content were designed to reflect the peculiarities of the police subcultures in which they were administered. Training remains an effective and necessary tool that administrators can use to help officers make the change to a more community-minded and crime prevention culture.
4. While on patrol late one evening, police officer Cheng of the Taoyuan County received a call about a possible suicide. Officer Cheng located the distraught female at a local park. She was sitting in her vehicle with the doors locked. She had a can of white gas in one hand and a cigarette lighter in the other and stated that she was going to set herself on fire. Officer Cheng immediately smashed the drivers’ side window with his flashlight and took the woman into custody. She was transported to a local hospital as was Officer Cheng, who received injuries to his right hand from the broken glass. Officer Cheng’s quick response thwarted the suicide attempt.
- LoveLv 42 decades agoFavorite Answer
3. 警察為了成功地轉變成一個真實的社區維持文化.治安 , 必須開始在形式和物質有效訓練。 一些警察學者斷言了那傳統警察訓練, 路線標題, 並且滿意被設計反射他們被執行警察亞文化群的特異。 訓練依然是管理員能使用幫助官員做對重視社區的和預防犯罪文化的變動的一個有效和必要的工具。
4. 當在巡邏後一個晚上, 警察城Taoyuan 縣接到了一個電話關於可能的自殺。 官員城找出煩亂女性一個地方公園。 她坐在她的車裡與門被鎖。 她有一個罐頭白色氣體在一隻手裡和香煙打火機在其他和闡明, 她打算設置自己在火。 任命城軍官立刻搗毀了drivers.. 側面窗與他的手電和採取了婦女入監管。 她像官員城被運輸了對一家地方醫院, 誰接受了傷害對他的右手從殘破的玻璃。 官員Cheng..s 快的反應反對自殺嘗試。Source(s): ME