- Anonymous2 decades agoFavorite Answer
no more chatting, let's begin
no more nonsense, let's begin
Pronunciation: (non'sens, -suns),
1. words or language having little or no sense or meaning.
2. conduct, action, etc., that is senseless, foolish, or absurd: to have tolerated enough nonsense.
3. impudent, insubordinate, or otherwise objectionable behavior: He doesn't have to take that nonsense from you.
4. something absurd or fatuous: the utter nonsense of such a suggestion.
5. anything of trifling importance or of little or no use.
6. Genetics.a DNA sequence that does not code for an amino acid and is not transcribed (distinguished from sense).
- 2 decades ago
Let's cut to the chaseSource(s): myself