Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 2 decades ago

About Language School In Swiss

Could anybody give me some suggestions about language school of English or French in Swiss ??

Thanks a lot !!

Update:

i want to go swiss because i want to study in university there.

but my english and french is too poor to study in university , so i wanna go the language school first .

4 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

a lot of school here offers intensive english language course here. but if u want to learn english, why come to swiss?! this is not a place for learning english.

french, suggest u to go to france. i know there are lots places offer french classes, but only short terms . like 12 weeks or even shorter.

2005-05-11 04:55:02 補充:

if both ur english and french are poor, i strongly stuggest u to learn one first. only one at each time. otherwise u will spend much more time to get two languages good at the same time.

2005-05-11 04:55:14 補充:

its up 2 u. make up ur own mind,

maybe u should ask other's opinion about learning 2 languages at the same time when neither of them are "good enough.."

Source(s): i am in swiss.
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

I don't think I would be glad that my answer got selected for this given reason.

• 2 decades ago

As what the guy said "why do you want to learn English in Swiss"?? I am not so sure if there is any English course offering but you can go to Britain. It is not far away from Swiss. Maybe just 2 hrs by aircraft. Also that depends which part of Swiss you are going as there are about 5 different places speaking 5 different language. So....it is a question for you now....!! ^^

Source(s): WOW
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

呵呵...你應該要去當地問比較清楚吧!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.