送禮送的好,會讓你的人氣直升喔!

拜託幫我翻譯一下吧~謝謝

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Today my wanting toward what you introducing is an evil egg

This is a kind of miraculous open a bottle of flower easily,after drawing back the lift ring,as long as water,the flower will grow out slowly!

There are various flower specieses can choose,among them, the evil egg is most miraculous!

After watering,the evil bean of the right bower will grow out from the broken eggshell slowly,and the bean pod will also engrave to have the writing up

If your girl friend,or good friend's birthday,this evil egg suits something to give presents very much

You can choose the above writing drawing

Say"I love you" or"happy birthday""good luck" for example

Give your friends a surprised and pleased

This is evil egg that will bring good luck and the wishes that carries out you

Because of the big special price of now,now is a to sell US$1000000 only good

If have the guest of this store vip can also possess to buy 100 send an of special discount

Fast buy!This is very utility

Give presents to send of good,will let your person annoy to keep rising!

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Today I must introduce to you am evil spirit egg this am one kind of mysterious Yi K'aikuan the flowers and plants, after pulls open pulls the link, so long as waters, the flower can slowly long come out oh! Has all kinds of flowers and plants variety to be allowed to choose, most is mysterious is the evil spirit egg! After the watering, the Jake evil spirit bean can slowly from in the egg shell which bursts long come out, moreover on the bean pod also can engrave has the writing oh Above if your girlfriend, perhaps the good friend birthday, this section evil spirit egg is you which extremely suitablly gives a present may choose the writing pattern for instance to say "I love your" perhaps "Happy Birthday" "lucky" am can bring the good luck for yours friends pleasantly surprised this and realize your desire evil spirit egg Because present big special price, now so long as sells for 1 million dollar on to be good if has shop vip the visitor also may enjoy buys 100 to deliver a preferential benefit quickly to buy! This is good which unusual economical gives a present delivers, can let your human spirit go straihgt up oh!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.