Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

(中翻英)幫忙一下,非常感謝!!

偉科有限公司

人事部經理王先生台鑑:

應徵程式設計師

從4月20日《自由時報》的招聘廣告中,本人知悉貴公司聘請程式設計師,由於對程式設計深感興趣,亦自覺條件合適,故特來函應徵。

本人為大華技術學院自工系二技部畢業生。於大華技術學院就讀期間,本人在二技的第一年課程中有修過C++,並在修課期間有向老師請教一些不懂的問題,所以對編寫程式更感興趣,更希望能在這個範疇有所發展。

此外,在這2年的專題我也做有關程式設計的,對於程式設計方面更加的了解,相信對日後的工作很有幫助。倘若有機會加入貴公司,相信很快可投入工作環境,貢獻所長。

懇請詳細考慮本人的申請,並安排面試日期。謝謝。

敬祝近安!

2005年5月3日

Update:

大華技術學院 TA HWR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

自工系 AUTOMATION ENGINEERING

Update 2:

大華技術學院 TA HWA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

上一個有錯 這才對 抱歉

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

應徵程式設計師

To employ a program designer

從4月20日《自由時報》的招聘廣告中,本人知悉貴公司聘請程式設計師,由於對程式設計深感興趣,亦自覺條件合適,故特來函應徵

I knew this company is going to employ a program designer from the Freedom Newspaper's advertisement in 20th of April. I want to apply this job due to i am interested in the program design, and i also feel i am suitable for the conditions.

本人為大華技術學院自工系二技部畢業生。於大華技術學院就讀期間,本人在二技的第一年課程中有修過C++,並在修課期間有向老師請教一些不懂的問題,所以對編寫程式更感興趣,更希望能在這個範疇有所發展。

I am an AUTOMATION ENGINEERING graduate from TA HWA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY. During my studying, I had done the C++ in the first year and during this course I asked the lecture some questions. Because of these reasons I have more interest toward writing program, so i hope i can have more development in this field.

此外,在這2年的專題我也做有關程式設計的,對於程式設計方面更加的了解,相信對日後的工作很有幫助。倘若有機會加入貴公司,相信很快可投入工作環境,貢獻所長

Moreover, I was doing about program design in this two year subjects as well. I have quite understanding about program design and hopefully it is helpful on my lateron work. I can devote my ability soon if i have opportunity to enter the company.

懇請詳細考慮本人的申請,並安排面試日期。謝謝。

Please consider my application form carefully and make an appointment with me for interview.

敬祝近安! Your sincerely,

2005年5月3日

你自己注意一下, 程式設計師 的英文我不是確定~ 自己ㄉ科系自己應該知道吧

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.