L小姐 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我加長我的文章...20點.....急需要~麻煩....

Mother's Day is my favorite Sunday because it is a special day for me to honor my mother’s kindness. Mother's Day falls on the second Sunday of May. On this day, I normally treat my mother to a fancy restaurant. Every year I give her surprises at the end of the meal. Last year I gave mother bouquet. As soon as mother saw the flowers, she couldn’t stop from dropping tears! The tears of happiness.

As I recall, once I caught a serious cold with the symptoms of high fever, cough, hyper-leukocyte, and this serious cold almost made me suffer from leukemia. Mother took thorough care of me without any sleep herself during those days. When my body temperature went too high in the midnight, it was Mother who brought me to the hospital. She cried as mush as I did because she didn’t know how to save me from suffering from the pain.

I love my mother! She is like the sun to shine on me, a big tree to shade and protect me, a guiding star to keep me from getting lost. We might disagree with each other; and, sometimes I feel sorry for my bad attitude. Mother hasn’t blamed me for anything. This year’s Mother’s Day is coming up soon. On that day I want to hug her and kiss her, and say loudly “ Mother, I love you!!!!!”

因為我念起來只有不到兩分鐘~而演講要2分30秒

我該怎麼辦??

單字盡量口語化~拜託因為星期五就要演講了~!

但是校內競賽阿!!

太慢不會不流利??

況且真的非常短......

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

你可以盡量不要唸太快

把字咬清楚比較重要

還有考這個無非就是要測驗你的發音啊

你的tone還有expression之類的

不要只是單純的read out

可以盡量生動一點

要be interesting

這些都做到了

分數自然就高了

內容其實是其次

Source(s): 我們期中考 就是考speech
  • 2 decades ago

稍稍改了一下..

最後我想用Mummy/ Mom 比較直接親切

Mother's Day is my favorite Sunday because it is a special day for me to honor my mother’s kindness. Mother's Day falls on the second Sunday of May. In this day, I normally treat my mother to a fancy restaurant. Every year I give her surprises at the end of the meal. Last year I gave mother ^a bouquet. When my mother saw the flowers, her eyes swam with tears! The tears of joy.

As I remember, once I caught a serious cold with the symptoms of high fever, cough, hyper-leukocyte, and this serious cold almost made me suffer from leukemia 白血病? 那麼利害?. Mother took thorough care of me without any sleep in those days. When my body temperature went very high in the midnight, that was my Mother who brought me to the hospital. She cried as mush as I did because she didn’t know how to save me from suffering the pain.

I love my mother! She likes the sun shining on me, a big tree to shade and protect me, the northern star guides me from getting lost. We may hold difference opinions against each other; and sometimes I feel sorry for my bad attitude. Mother never ever blames me for anything. Mother’s Day is coming up soon. In that day I want to hug her and kiss her, and say loudly “Mummy/ Mom, I love you!!!!!”

Source(s): ms word
  • h
    2 decades ago

Mother's Day is my favorite Sunday because it is a special day for me to honor my mother’s kindness and all her cares for me. Mother's Day falls on the second Sunday of May. On this day, I normally treat my mother to a fancy restaurant. Every year I give her surprises at the end of the meal. For example, I gave my mother a bouquet of red roses last year. As soon as mother saw the flowers, she couldn’t stop dropping tears— tearing not because of sadness, but happiness. As I recall, one thing I will never forget. That is, once I caught a serious cold with the symptoms of high fever, cough, hyper-leukocyte, and this serious cold almost made me suffer from leukemia. Mother took care of me and hardly had time to sleep during those days. When my body temperature got too high in the midnight, it was Mother,(you have only one mom, so you need to put a comma behind the word mother) who brought me to the hospital. As long as I cried because of the unbearable pain, she cried as mush as I did in my back because she didn’t know how to ease my suffering from the pain.

I love my mother! She is like the sun shining on me, a big tree shading and protecting me from hearts and dangers, a guiding star keeping me from getting lost. We might disagree with each other and sometimes my attitudes were not quite good. Mother never blames me for anything because she loves me so much, and so do I. This year’s Mother’s Day is around the corner. On that day I want to hug her and kiss her, and say loudly “ Mother, I love you!!!!!”

Source(s): my brain