Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託請近......英文

The Happy Outing

老爸說今天要帯咱們全家一起去苗栗郊遊。這實在是太棒了, 長期住在城市的我,好久沒趣鄉下一趟了。

My father wanted to take a trip to Miao-Li with us today. It made me so excited. Because I have been living in Taipei and doesn’t have a chance to go to the country for a long time.

就我個人而言,我寧願住在鄉下,無疑地,鄉間的空氣比污濁的空氣更為新鮮。而有時候我很不習慣城市中的人來人往,也不喜歡城市人的冷漠。身為護士的我,當然曉得我們吸入肺部的空氣能淨化血液,並給他更多的活化。如果吸入的空氣是很污濁的,則會損害健康,傳染疾病。

Personally, I would rather live in the country. Doubtlessly, country air is fresher than the air in smoky cities. And another reason for this is that I’m not used to the hustle and bustle of city life. And I think people are sometimes cold. Being a nurse like me, I know that the air we breathe into our lungs purifies our blood and gives it more life. But the bad air we breathe into our lungs , which may cause us kinds of illnesses.

沿路中,透過車窗我看見外邊草木反青了,到了原野,我門下了車,走近小農莊,看見農人們在田理辛勤地耕作。我期待到草莓園去摘草莓,和妹妹盡情的享受戶外的時光,且盡可能的去摘最大,最好的草莓,哈!

As the car was moving on, I looked out from the window of the carriage, seeing the trees and grass were green again. Leaving the car at the villa , we walked slowly to the village. On the way, I found the farmers were working busily in the fields. I looked forward to picking some strawberries with my younger sister. We enjoyed picking the biggest and best strawberries we could find. HA!!

清新的空氣,翠綠的植物,潺潺的流水,使我心情豁然開朗……

可見欣賞大自然的美景是與健康息息相關的呢!

這就是為什麼我覺得城市雖好,但偶爾逃脫一下也是不錯呀!

The fresh air, the green plants and the murmuring of streams, had widened my mind.

As you can see, enjoying the beauty of nature was closely related to health.

That’s why I think, though it is better for me to live in the city, getting away from it for a while is a good idea.

當我們回到家時,以是萬家燈火了!今天很開心但也很累,一回到家,我馬上就島頭大睡了!!

When we came back home, the lights had glimmered from every window.

I felt so happy but also tired. Upon getting home, I had a sleep right away.

correct my english composition

Rating
  • Gloria
    Favorite Answer

My father wanted to take a trip to Miao-Li with us today. It made me so excited. Because I have been living in Taipei and don't have chance to go to countryside for a long time.

Personally, I would rather live in the country. Doubtlessly, the air is fresher in the country than in smoky cities. Another reason is that I don't used to the hustle and bustle life in the city. And I think people are sometimes cold. Being a nurse like me, I know that the air we breathe into our lungs purifies our blood and gives it more life. If the air we breathe into our lungs is dirty, may cause us illnesses.

沿路中,透過車窗我看見外邊草木反青了

As the car was moving on, I looked out from the window of the carriage, seeing the trees and grass were green again.(這句連中文都怪怪的) Left the car at the villa , we walked slowly to the village. On the way, I found the farmers were working busily in the fields. I looked forward to picking some strawberries with my younger sister. We enjoyed picking the biggest and best strawberries we could find. HA!!

The fresh air, the green plants and the murmuring of streams had widened my mind.

As you can see, enjoy the beauty of nature is closely related to health.

Although I think living in the city is more convenience, getting away from it for a while is also a good idea.

改得不多,寫得不錯,但是純就文章來講,把論理和遊記穿插有點怪.

那你到底要問什麼?