Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請在今天中午十二點以前幫我翻譯!!!

5.我相信女人能做男人的工作,而男人也能做女人的工作,現在的觀念自由開放之下,男女皆平等。每個人的專長都不同,我相信有野心跟體力的女生可以做男人的工作,而有細心及耐心的男生也能做女人的工作。

6.英勇的行為就是有勇氣和毅力改善週遭的人事物。我常常看到一個老婆婆在街上吃力的推著收破爛的推車,但每次都鼓不起勇氣去幫她。有一天,我的一個叔叔也看到她,他二話不說就上前幫忙,讓我知道行善不能遲疑。後來我也在他的鼓勵之下,接觸慈善團體。

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1.I believe the woman can am the man's work,and the man also can be the woman's work,the idea of now opens freely under,the men and women are all equal.Everyone's specialties are all different,I believe the girl who have the greed and physical strength cans is the man's work,and has with quiet attention and the boy of the patience also can is the woman's work.

2.The brave behavior has the courage and perseverance to improve whole personnel things.I often see much of an old woman to take a lot of doing on the street of pushing and accepting ragged trolley,but each time the drum does not rise the courage to help her.One day,one of my uncle also sees her,his two words do not say and then come forward the help,letting me know to act charitably can't hesitate.Afterwards I am also under his encouragement,the contact benevolent society .

是不是要翻英文嗎,如果是大概這樣吧,去翻譯區的。

2 decades ago

5.I believe the woman can am the man's work,and the man also can be the woman's work,the idea of now opens freely under,the men and women are all equal.Everyone's specialties are all different,I believe the girl who have the greed and physical strength cans is the man's work,and has with quiet attention and the boy of the patience also can is the woman's work.

6.The brave behavior has the courage and perseverance to improve whole personnel things.I often see much of an old woman to take a lot of doing on the street of pushing and accepting ragged trolley,but each time the drum does not rise the courage to help her.One day,one of my uncle also sees her,his two words do not say and then come forward the help,letting me know to act charitably can't hesitate.Afterwards I am also under his encouragement,the contact benevolent society.

2 decades ago

= =這是怎樣~你到底要翻譯什麼呢??