L小姐 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我翻譯好嗎??急用.....(20點)

母親節是我最喜愛的節日,因為那是一個日子來表達我對母親的撫育之恩.每年的母親節都在五月的第二個禮拜日.在每年的那一天,我都會帶我的媽媽到一家高級的餐館,然後以一種很特別的方式來結束.就像去年,我在用餐的尾聲,我送給母親一束花.然後我的母親的眼淚就不聽話的流下來了,因為她感動到無法用言語表達,只好任由眼淚縱橫,但那眼淚是幸福的不是悲傷的

回想起我小時候.有一次生了一場嚴重的感冒.發燒.咳嗽.甚至還白血球過高

差點引發白血病.而在生病的這幾天是媽媽每天的照顧我.不曾睡覺.在半夜當我發高燒時.也是媽媽帶我去醫院.只要我ㄧ哭媽媽也跟著我哭.因為他不知道如何減少我的疼痛.

我最喜歡我的媽媽了!他像陽光照耀著我.也像一棵大樹伴我長大.更像一塊路標.指引我往正確的方向走.雖然我們有時候有些爭執.可是我們的感情卻越吵越好.

今年的母親節即將來臨了.在這神聖的日子裡.我要抱住她及親一下她.對他大聲的說媽媽我愛你.

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Kisses holiday which the festival is I most likes,Because that is a day expresses me to the mother's graciousness of

nurtureEvery year Mother's Day all in May second sundayIn every year that one day,I all can lead me mother to a high-quality restaurant,Then finishes by one very special wayLiked last year,I am dining last act,I give the mother bunch of flowersThen my mother's tear was not obedient flows off,Because she is moved is unable with the spoken language expression,Has to leave free the tear vertically and horizontally,But that tear is happy is not sad

Recollected me in childhoodA some secondary serious coldHas a feverCoughEven the white blood cell excessively is also high

Almost initiates the leukemiaBut is falling ill these days is mother daily looks after meNot once sleptIn midnight when I get a high feverAlso is mother leads me to go to the hospitalSo long as I ㄧ cry mother also to cry with meBecause he did not know how reduces my ache

I most liked me mother!He shines I like the sunlightAlso likes a big tree to accompany me to grow upLikes together the guidepostDirects me to walk toward the correct directionAlthough our some time some disputesBut our sentiment actually more quarrels well

This year Mother's Day coming soonIn this sacred dayI must grasp her and kiss herTo him loud said mother I loves you

• 2 decades ago

Mother's Day is my favorite festival,because that is a day to express me to the kidness that mother bring up.Mother's Days of every year are in May of the second Sunday.That day,I will bring my mother to a restaurant of high class,then end with a kind of very special way in every year.Be like the last year,I at the end that have a meal,I give the mother's a bunch of flower.Then the tears of my mother indocile flow down,because her moving can't use the speech expression,have to allow the tears and has been flowing,but that tears is happy is not sad

Remember to rise my childhood.Had to get a cold of severity once.Develop a fever.A cough.Even returned the leukocyte to lead high

Almost cause the leukemia.And be aring the care of mothers' everydays for sick this several dayses I.Have never slept.At midnight be me to have high fever.It is also mother to bring me to go to the hospital.As long as I cry mother to also come after me to cry.Because he does not know how to reduce my ache.

I liked most my mother!He is like the sunlight to shine in glory me.Also be like a big tree companion, I grow up.Even be like a piece of signpost.The direction that guides me to go toward the exactitude walks.Although our some quarrels of sometimes.But our affection is more noisy more good.Sometimes I am not reasonable to cause you perplex.However your still forgiving Mother's Day that I accept my this year will soon come.In the day of this heavenliness.I want to embrace her and kiss her.Mother to saying of his horselaugh I love you.