Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

中翻英~心得報告

老師要我們寫心得報告~

希望有人可以幫我。

以下有三個不一樣的心得~如果有人能翻多少就多少嚕。

沒關係的。但希望不要全用翻譯軟體~因為翻起來會怪怪的^^a

1.我們在他身上看不到可悲的一面,

男主角用最直接的方法表達情感,

總能引人會心一笑。

有時候現實是殘酷的,

但只要眼睛一變,

就能看到我們的童話世界。

2.這部電影給我的感覺是看不到有任何的悲觀存在。

劇中,爸爸為了兒子心靈不受到傷害而”欺騙”他正在玩一場遊戲。

就算環境再怎麼惡劣,他總是很樂觀的面對問題。

因為他知道噩夢是暫時的,美麗的人生才是永遠。

我很喜歡這部電影,希望我也能像他一樣。

3.這是一部很感人的電影,男主角是個樂觀開朗的人。

因戰爭,被迫和愛人分開。但他還是保持他樂觀的心情

在苦中作樂還逗他兒子開心

讓他兒子以為這場戰爭是遊戲

因為他的犧牲,他兒子才得以存活

這就是對家人的奉獻。

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1.We can not see lamentable one side in his body,

The male leading role uses the most direct method expression emotion,

The total bility is stirring and knowing on smiling.

The sometimes realistic is ruthlessness,

But as long as eyes change,

Can see our fantasyland.

2.This movie give my the feeling is to can not see to have any pessimism existence.

In the play,father is free from to hurt and"cheat" him for the sake of son's mind is playing a game.

Calculate the environment how again bad,he always faces the issue very optimistically.

Because he knows the evil-foreboding dream is temporary,the life of the beauty just is forever.

I like this movie very much,hope I also can be like him.

3.This is a very the feeling person's movie,male leading role is a the optimism is bright of person.

Because of the war,compelled and the lover separate.But he still keeps his optimistic mood

Have a good time to still stir his son in the bitterness happy

Let his son think this war is a game

Because his sacrifice,his son just can survive

This is the dedication to the family.

希望能幫助你

寫寫看吧

應該可以的

只是內容很長而已^^

• Jango
    2 decades ago

1.(i.)我們在他身上看不到可悲的一面,

There is nothing sympathetic about him.

OR

We cannaot sympathize with him.

(ii.)男主角用最直接的方法表達情感, 總能引人會心一笑。

The protagonist uses the most direct way to show his emotions, which always make the audience laugh.

OR

They way the protagonist expresses his emotions always makes the audience chuckle.

note: (i.) and (ii.) should be separated into two sentences since they are two different ideas which do not fit well together.

<I>有時候現實是殘酷的,

The truth is often cruel.

OR

Sometimes the truth is brutal.

OR

The truth can be hurting at times.

<II>但只要眼睛一變, 就能看到我們的童話世界。

If viewed from another perspective, our very own fairy tale would come true.

OR

By changing the view point, we can create our own fairy tale.

OR

By simply changing the way you view things, a fairy tale could unfold before your very eyes.

note: <I> and <II> should be separated into two sentences to allow better flow.

2.這部電影給我的感覺是看不到有任何的悲觀存在。

This movie taught me to always be optimistic.

OR

This movie showed me that there is always a thread of hope no matter how bad a situation seems.

OR

From this movie, I learned that every scenerio has a bright side to it.

劇中,爸爸為了兒子心靈不受到傷害而”欺騙”他正在玩一場遊戲。

In the movie, the father tried to protect his son from the cruel reality of the world by telling his son that they are playing a game.

OR

This movie tells a story about a father who told a white lie to his son in order to protect him from the harsh reality of their dangerous situation.

a)就算環境再怎麼惡劣,他總是很樂觀的面對問題。

No matter how bad the situation seemed, he had always fought it with happiness,

OR

He was always optimistic despite the despicable situation,

b)因為他知道噩夢是暫時的,美麗的人生才是永遠。

because he knew for a fact that nightmares would end some time, then the true beauty of life would be shown.

OR

because he had always believed that nightmares are temporary, while the beautiful life that comes after it lasts for a life time.

note: a) and b) should be combined into one sentence because you want to always avoid starting a sentence with "because" in English.

我很喜歡這部電影,希望我也能像他一樣。

I enjoyed this movie a lot, and I hope that I can see things the way he does.

OR

I really enjoyed this movie, and from it, I hope to learn to be optimistic like him.

3.<x>這是一部很感人的電影,

This is a heart wretching movie.

OR

This is a very touching movie.

<y>男主角是個樂觀開朗的人。

The main charatcter is a very happy man.

OR

The protagonist is a very optimistic individual.

note: <x> and <y> should be two separate sentences because of the two different ideas.

因戰爭,被迫和愛人分開。

During war time, he was separated from his lover.

OR

When the war broke out, his lover and him were separated from each other.

但他還是保持他樂觀的心情 。

Despite all the hardship, he maintained an optimistic view point.

OR

However, he managed to keep an optimistic mind through all his misery.

在苦中作樂還逗他兒子開心, 讓他兒子以為這場戰爭是遊戲 。

Furthermore, he continued to play with his son and made his son believe that this war is a game.

OR

He played with his son no matter how bad the situation was, and managed to make his son believe that everything was a game.

因為他的犧牲,他兒子才得以存活 。

It was the result of his sacrifices which kept his son alive.

OR

The sacrifices he made kept his son alive and live through the war.

這就是對家人的奉獻。

This is truly the power of parental love.

OR

This is the true power of parental love.

p.s. Some sentences have been modified to allow flow and proper grammer, the meaning of these sentences may be slightly but not far off from the original chinese sentence.

p.p.s. I have provided more than one translation for each sentence to allow you to choose the vocabulary you favor and make a paragraph which suites your own style.

^^ Hope this helps you~

Source(s): me ah ~ 參考參考 ba
  • ?
    2 decades ago

1.We see nothing pathetic on him. The leading man expressed his feelings in the most direct way. Although sometimes realistic is cruel, we can still see our dreamland by different point of view.

2.I can't see anything pathetic in this movie. In this movie, the father cheated his son that he's been through a game to protect him. He faced the problem in the optimistic way no matter how difficult life would be. For he knew that nightmares wouldn’t last long, and beautiful life would last forever. I like this movie a lot. Hope that I could be just like him.

3.This is a touching movie. The leading man was an optimistic person who had been taken apart from his lover due to the war. Still, he remained to be optimistic, and tried to make his son happy no matter how difficult the situation was. His son survived for his sacrifice, and I think this is how selfless devotion should be.

• 2 decades ago

attention: "cannot" is one word.. not "can not" :)