Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我翻譯<簡單的喔!>

請不要用翻譯機..希望自己翻~文法要對喔!

很久沒有聯絡了.我想了很久.不知道是不是先前我說了什麼讓你不開心的話..使你在上一封信中突然變的很冷淡..

如果真的是這樣..我希望能和你道歉!

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Its long time that i dont contact with you. I consider about it, i dont know what i talked about and make you feel uncomfortable. And it also makes you become cool in the last letter.

If it does,would you please accept my apology.

• 2 decades ago

It's been a long time since I've called you. I've been thinking that was there something wrong that I've said that made you responded to me in a cold way in your last letter. If there was something that i've said that has offended you, I hope you will understand my stupidity and accept my apology.

亂寫的

• 2 decades ago

如果真的是這樣..我希望能和你道歉!

I have not heard from you for quite some time. You have became distant since last mail. I have been thinking about it and wondering if it is because something that I said that offended you. If it is because of me, I would like to apologize for it.

• 2 decades ago

haven't been in touch for a while. got me thinking for a long time. did I say something that made you unhappy.....letting you become so "cold" in your last letter.

If so.....I want to apologize