Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

拜託各位─翻譯

我國中時最喜歡的是1917~1927的中國歷史,

現在喜歡中古世紀的歐洲史。

你對台灣的歷史了解多少?

我從小就喜歡畫漫畫,不過十五歲才正式去學畫。

那時學畫主要是為了考美術班,

但最後還是沒去讀美術班。

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

並不是翻譯軟體翻出來的!

During my secondary(junior high) school time, my favorite history was Chinese History at the period of 1917 to 1927, but now has changed to the Middle Ages history of Europe. How much do you understand about the history of Taiwan?

I love to draw comics since I was a small kid but I did go for drawing classes only after the age of fifteen. My purpose of going for drawing lesson was to get into an art institute in the future but my dream was not fulfilled in the end.

Source(s): What I was being taught...=]
    2 decades ago

In our country when most likes is the 1917~1927 Chinese history, now likes the Middle Ages century the European history. How many do you understand to Taiwan's history? I like the picture cartoon since childhood, but 15 year old of talent officially studies the picture. The at that time study picture mainly is for test the fine arts class, but finally or has not gone reads the fine arts class.