Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

育銓
Lv 6
育銓 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

又是so that用法

so that經常讓我搞混1.連在一起:  .......so that....(此時要翻譯為啥???順便幫我多造一句)2.分開用  :  ....so....that....(此時要翻譯為啥???順便幫我多造一句)感激不盡

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

so that 為了要, 以便

I answer this question so that I can get some points.

我回答這一題以便得到一些點數.

so (adj)或(adv) that... 如此地...以致於

This test was so easy that all the students passed.

這個考試如此容易, 以致於所有的學生都通過了.

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

so...that 如此...以致於...

Those ponds and streams are so small that they cannot be shown in your maps.

那些池塘和溪流這麼小,以致在地圖上找不到

so that 為了如此...以至於;以便;

Look at a map to learn about the underground train lines so that you will know how to get around.

Source(s): myself...
  • 2 decades ago

Please put the pears and apples in different bags, so that I don't have to separate them again when I arrive home. 請把西洋梨和蘋果分開裝,這樣我回家後就不必再分一次了。

The weather is so hot that I can't stop sweating. 天氣好熱喔,熱到我都汗流不止。

以我過來人的經驗,你似乎不必把這兩個 so that都有出現的句型放在一起學。因為應用上與理論上,這是兩個不相干的句型。

以第一種......, so that....... 這裡的 so 是兩個句子的連結詞。 如果要翻譯,你可以把它當成我們中文裡常用的「然後」或「這樣一來」

第二種.....so.....that........句型,that後面的接的子句是具體實例,用來補充形容前面 so 後面接的形容詞。 你可以把它當成是加強語氣。

p.s. 我自覺得解釋得不好。可能從沒想過可以把這二個句型放在一起學。 只是 不管是 ....so that....或...so....that.....都是很常見的句子。

Source(s): 今天頭腦不靈光的自己
  • 2 decades ago

連在一起: .......so that....(以便 )

分開用 : ....so....that....(如此.......以至於....)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.