Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

英文好的大家幫幫忙.急用.10點!!!

要翻譯的如下~~~~我是一個開朗而且樂觀的人.在求學過程滿順利的.因為自己不服輸的個性讓我在遇到困難時反而會更加努力.我的興趣廣泛.喜觀看書畫畫打籃球以及游泳.在讀書壓力大的高中生涯中.我都靠這些活動減輕壓力.因為個性滿隨和的.平時和家人以及朋友相處都很融洽.也經常熱情參與學校辦的活動.雖然短短的自我介紹不能讓大家完全了解我.但是我的熱誠以及毅力是值得相信的.

Update:

簡略些好了....我是一個開朗而且樂觀的人.因為自己不服輸的個性讓我在遇到困難時反而會更加努力.我的興趣廣泛.喜觀看書畫畫打籃球以及游泳.我都靠這些活動減輕壓力.因為個性滿隨和的.平時和家人以及朋友相處都很融洽.也經常熱情參與學校辦的活動.雖然短短的自我介紹不能讓大家完全了解我.但是我的熱誠以及毅力是值得相信的.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I am an optimism person. Because I never give up when I encounter the difficulty. My interest is widespread including reading, painting, swimming, and playing basketball.I depend on these activities to reduce the pressure.I usually chat with my family and friends.It is very harmonious. I also frequently the warm participation school activity. Although short introduces myself cannot let everybody completely understand me. But it is worth to belive my will and sincere.

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

I am open and bright moreover man of optimism Because own do not concede the individuality lets me in encounter time the difficulty instead can even more diligently My interest is widespread Happy watches the book to paint pictures plays the basketball as well as the swimming I all depend on these activities to reduce the pressure Is completely amiable because of the individuality Usually is together with the family member as well as the friend very is all harmonious Also frequently the warm participation school manages activity Although short introduces oneself cannot let everybody completely understand me But I am sincere as well as the will am am worth believing

Source(s): 專業翻譯網站
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.