? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

大家能幫忙我一下嗎~英文演講稿~10點~

My Classmate

Mr. Zhang is one of my classmates. He is a young man of medium height and build. He has curly black hair that looks nice, a round face with a broad chin, and a fair complexion. His most outstanding feature is his eyes. They are very dark and alive, with long black lashes, and they seem to be smiling at people all the time. This gives Mr. Zhang the appearance of being very good-natured and pleasant. Mr. Cheng speaks very fast and in a soft voice. He has a keen wit and enjoys a good joke. He is a very intelligent student, but he doesn’t always pay attention to the teachers’ lectures in class. Sometimes he drafts in class letters to be emailed to his girlfriend, and sometimes he clicks his ballpoint pen on the desk. But he soon settles to work again. Mr. Zhang gets along quite well with all of his classmates, and most of them like him very much.

開頭Good afternoon. honorable Judges and fallow students

It is of my greatest honor to participate in this speech contest.

結尾This is my presentation. Thank you for your listening

我的英文不好~請高手幫忙查閱~看哪裡要更正~這樣子的字數~足夠念兩分鐘嗎~

有誰能順便幫我翻義成中文~

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

My Classmate

(少了開場白---參考如下)

1. My topic for today is " My classment."

2. There are XX students in my class. I can't say I know evryone very well.

3. If there is any one I would like to mention here today, it must be "...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Zhang is one of my classmates.

He is a young man of medium height and (build)--well built. He has curly black hair that looks nice, a round face with a broad chin, and a fair complexion. His most outstanding feature is his eyes. They are very dark and alive, with long black lashes, and they seem to be smiling at people all the time. This gives Mr. Zhang the appearance of being very good-natured and pleasant. Mr. Cheng(另外一個人了嗎?) speaks very fast and in a soft voice. He has a keen wit and enjoys a good joke. He is a very intelligent student, but he doesn’t always pay attention to the teachers’ lectures in class. Sometimes he drafts in class letters to be emailed to his girlfriend, and sometimes he clicks his ballpoint pen on the desk. But he soon settles to work again. Mr. Zhang gets along quite well with all of his classmates, and most of them like him very much.

1. 口語表達時, 您可能比須配合手勢指出Mr. Zhang的模樣, 否則不討好

2. 一般演講速度約在 120-150字/每分鍾, 整篇若念太快(緊張的緣故), 不到兩分鍾就念完了.

3. 有沒有更動人的 classmate呢? 故事性不高, 恐影嚮您的結果!!!

Source(s): 裁判的經驗談
    2 decades ago

才10點...

• 2 decades ago

都是同一個人~只是那個Mr.Zhang

打成~Chen

2005-04-07 21:16:36 補充:

更感人的~classmate~有~他叫~Mr.Wang~他有點胖胖的~很愛搞笑~上課很吵~考試從a猜到Z~眼睛小小~光頭~那怎麼翻呢~

2 decades ago

英式口語有點不禮貌Thank you for your listening 有點.....站在評審老師ㄉ角度聽

有點不禮貌吧 對長輩說 "你"

建議把your換掉 改成everybady或別ㄉ

其他ㄉ文法 放心 演講是聽你念ㄉ順不順暢

因為口語說話難免都會跟文法有所誤差如果評審老師還刻意指責您ㄉ文法

......那我想........ 他不了解美外國人說話吧 演講是口說 英文作文才是文法

.....因為我有參加演講...不是刻意批評評審= =∥

所以真是抱歉...........我覺得ㄉ文法比較不注重

Source(s): 我只是說說喔.....聽ㄌ就算= =
    2 decades ago

只知道結尾ㄉ部分好像是

Thank you/Thanks for your attention

Source(s): 老師說ㄉ~