Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫忙造短篇英文~20點~

用下列10個單字造一篇極短的英文日記用到5個單字以上就可以了!

1.diplomat

2.dirty

3.dislike

4.do

5.dock

6.doctor

7.dog

8.dollar

9.door

10.draw

幫忙一下~>"<

3 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not my day today.  First of all, I was barked by a black dog when I opened my door in the morning.  I disliked that dog but couldn't do anything at all but ran away as possible as I could.  And then, when I went to see my doctor, I felt embarrassed because I found my faces were dirty when I ran away from the dog.  At last, when I arrived at my school and drew out the drawer just to find my 500 dollars was gone.  What a bad day for me.  I cannot help but go to the dock to take a boat to ease all my feelings today.  Just at that moment, I bumped into a diplomat....1.有些字不得已用了過去式與複數2. 十個字都用到了

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago

I went to see the doctor today because I was bit by a dirty dog in front of the school. I felt painful and hardly to walk. When I arrived to the clinic, I saw there was a drawing on the clinic's door. The drawing is so colorful and disliked to normal painting. It made me felt so relax and forgot the painful feeling. After I paid fifty dollars to the nurse, I sill stayed in the clinic to admire that drawing for five minutes.

Source(s): 自己... 文法和拼字就請你自己作檢查咯~
  • 2 decades ago

4.What did you do this morning?[你今天早上在做什麼?]

7.There is a dog near the tree.[有一隻狗在樹旁邊]

我只會這2ㄍ囉....

2005-04-02 19:35:00 補充:

http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/ 你能到這裡查一查

Source(s): 我ㄉ記憶and補習班課本
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.