Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

讀abbreviated-style Englsh的技巧

讀 abbreviated-style English speech有什麼技巧嗎?(越讀越頭痛>o<)

我節錄了一小段比較簡單的paragraph,是用abbreviated-style speech的方式

"I been a idiot since I was born. My IQ is near 70,...... Probly,tho,I'm closer to bein a imbecile or...,or somehin--an not no idiot--cause when people think of a idiot, more'n likely they be thinkin of one of them Mongolian idiots--the ones...look like Chinamen an drool a lot an play with theyselfs." ~~from "Forrest Gump"

(Note: no words are misspelled)

Update:

不須要翻中文ㄛ...只想了解怎麼讀

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I have been an idiot since I was born. My IQ is near 70…probably. Although I'm closer to being a imbecile or... or something--an not no idiot--cause when people think of a idiot, more than likely they be thinking of one of them Mongolian idiots--the ones...look like Chinamen an drool a lot an play with themselves." ~~from "Forrest Gump"

有些地方還蠻怪的耶

不過大部分是醬

如果後面是ing通常會省略那個g

例如 something=somthin or sumthin.

另外 more than=more'n

tho= although

cause= because 但通常都適用cuz or cus

其他我可以提供你依些

向 whatever= wateva= wtv

nevermind= nvm

oh my god= omg

laugh out loud= lol

be right back= brb

• 2 decades ago

i have been an idiot since i was born, my IQ is about 70, probably, though, i am close to being an imbecile or something, but not an idiot, because when people think of an idiot, they are more than likely thinking of someone who is like a Mongolian idiots, the ones who look like Chinamen that drool a lot and play with themselves.

我從我出生那時就是ㄍ白痴 我ㄉ智商只有大概 70 可是我比較像是傻瓜 不是白吃 因為大部分人想到白癡時 他ㄇ會想到像 蒙古白痴的人 像是那些留著口水只跟自己玩的中國人

恩 有時候用 abbreviate ㄉ方式寫ㄉ文章唸出來會比較容易懂 這篇文章比較口語化 他是從電影出來ㄉ 所以有些地方會是比較有口音的問題 比較難懂

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.