? asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 2 decades ago

第六感生死緣中的一段對白,安東尼霍普金斯對愛情的評論

第六感生死緣中的一段對白,安東尼霍普金斯對愛情的評論,好像是什麼當你戀愛時感覺要像是被閃電打到的之類的對女兒的一段話?有誰知道呢?中英文皆要!

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Stay open. Who knows? Lightning could strike.

隨時準備好. 誰能預料? 愛情隨時會來臨.

***之前的對話, 給你參考翻譯用:

PARRISH: I know it's a cornball thing but love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? I say fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

SUSAN: Bravo

PARRISH: Aw... you're tough.

SUSAN: I'm sorry. But give it to me again. The short version.

PARRISH: Stay open. Who knows? Lightning could strike.

Source(s): 我自己翻.... 但你還是找高手翻好了 / http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:7utahFbOKVgJ:ww...
    2 decades ago

本文:

SUSAN: Bravo

PARRISH: Aw... you're tough.

中文翻譯:

PARRISH: 我知道這是cornball 事但愛是激情, 積念, 某人您無法居住無。 如果您不開始與那, 您最終獲得什麼? 我說秋天頭在腳跟。 發現某人您能愛如瘋狂並且誰將愛您同樣方式後面。 並且您怎麼找到他? 忘記您的頭和傾聽您的心臟。 我沒聽見任何心臟。 冒風險, 如果您得到創傷, 您將回來。 由於, 真相是那裡是沒有感覺居住您的生活沒有這。 做旅途和不深深地戀愛- 很好, 您未居住生活根本。 您必須嘗試。 由於如果您未嘗試, 您未居住。

蘇珊: 喝彩聲

PARRISH: Aw... 您是堅韌的。

蘇珊: 我抱歉。 但再給它我。 短文版。

PARRISH: 逗留開放。 誰知道? 閃電能碰撞。

Source(s): 第六感生死緣
    2 decades ago

小布在咖啡店對蘇珊也講了一次

William Parrish: Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.