? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

我的英文演講稿﹝修正版﹞

英文演講稿

題目:There is no place like home

Judges, ladies and gentlemen. Good afternoon. It is my greatest honor to participate in this speech contest. Before I start to make a speech I would like to ask all of you, have you ever thought about where the sweetest place in the world is?Without hesitation , I think your answer must be your home.

So today my topic is There is no place like home.

Home is our shelter, our place of last resort. It protects us from encountering dangers and prevent us from getting ill. No matter what difficulties you confront, home will always support and aid you in solving the problems.

As for me, home is like a bank , I save all my family's love and concerns in it. Warmness is the interest it pays me back. The more concerns you give, the more love you will get in return.

Family members plays an important role in our life. They give us love and hope. When you feel sad, they will comfort you. When you feel frustrated, they will encourage you. They don't want our repayment, they just want us to grow up smoothly. Some people think that we can wreak our pressures toward our family. I think it’s not rational to do so. We should all respect our family. We may tell them our feelings and moods and ask for their comforts.

I remember when I was young, I don’t like to stay at home. Because I think

there is no fun in my home, so I always go out with my friends. As the age

increase, I gradually find out home becomes more and more important to me.

Without home, you will feel lonely. Home belongs to yourself. No one can

replace your home, so you should treasure your home. If you don’t treasure it, and let it slip away, then one day it disappeared it's too late to regrat for the fault that you has been done. Now I would like to end me speech with the old Chinese saying: son wanted to raise , but parents exist no more. That’s all for my speech.

Thank you for your listening.

內容好像有點少,請英文高手幫我想一想還有哪裡可以

增加的,我是第一次參加英文演講,所以問題特別多,請大家見諒。

謝謝你,你認為還有哪裡需要加強的。

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon. It is of my greatest honour to participate in this speech contest. Now before I start my speech, I would like to ask all of you in this room if you have evern though about where the sweetest place in the world is? For many of us, I believe “home” would immediately appeared in our head wihout a second thought.

Home is the shelter and the last resort of our soul. It protects us from dangers and offers comfort and love when we are physically or emotionally illed. No matter what difficulties we encouner in our daily life, home will always be there to support us and guide us. For me, home is like a bank. I save all the love given from my family members in it. Warmth is the inerest it pays me back. The more caring I deposit, the more love and support I get in return.

Our family members play an import role in our life. They give us love, hope and support. When we are sad, they comfort us. When we are frustrated, they encourage us. Their love is unconditional, their only intention is for us to grow and flourish.

Unfortunately however, many of us take family for granted. it is very easy for us to throw the anger and pressures we experienced at school onto our family. I do not think it is rational and fair to do so. Instead, we should treasure the fortune that our family is there for us unconditionally, and try to realise how lucky we are that we can share our feelings and frustration to someone and ask for their comforts no matter what.

I remember when I was young, I do not like to stay athome. Because I felt there was no fun in my home so I always preferred to go out with my friends. But as I grow older, I find out gradually home had become more and more important to me and I value it now more than anything. Nothing in this world can replace our home and without home, we feel longly and without roots. .......

(我盡量照你的原意改,因為這是你的英文講稿,你對家的領悟與感情. 所以我將你的句子改順其餘你自己再發揮ㄡ!) also I think you should skip the last part, 我懂你想講什麼但it does NOT add value to your speech) 加油!

Source(s): myself
  • 2 decades ago

以下的修改全屬我個人的意見哦,不一定都對啦!

沒改的地方,我就用『......』帶過了…

Honorable judges, ladies and gentlemen. Good afternoon. ......

Before I start my speech, I'd like to ask all of you a question, "Have you...?

Without hesitation, I think your answer must be "home."

So, that's my topic today, "There is no place like home."

For most people, home is like a shelter. When we encounter dangers, home can protect us from being harmed. In other words, no matter what difficulties we face, home will always support us and help us solve the problems.

As for me, home is also like a bank. That is, I can save all my family members' love and concerns in home, and I can also deposit their love and concerns when I need comfort. Warmness is the interest which I get from home. The more concerns we give, the more love we will get in return.

Honestly speaking, family members do play a very important role in our life. They give us love, hope, and comfort. When we feel sad, they will comfort us. When we feel frustrated, they will encourage us and give us courage to go on. Besides, they don't want any repayment; on the contrary, they just want us to grow up in a happy and healthy environment.

(前後的主詞要一致,不要一下子用we,一下子用you)

I remember when I was young, I didn't like to stay at home. At that time, I thought there was no fun in my home, so I always went out with my friends.(描述過去的事情,要用過去式) However, as I grow older, I gradually realize how important home is to me. To tell the truth, without home, we would feel lonely and hopeless.(假設語氣)

In a word, there is no place like home. Nothing in the world can replace the love, the hope, and the comfort we get from our home. Therefore, we should cherish what we have. (那句諺語真的是那樣翻的嗎? 我沒查到要怎麼翻會比較好…)

That's all for today. Thank you for your attention.

不好意思,我改了滿多地方的。

Source(s): 自己
    2 decades ago

其實speech的演講稿可以不必寫太多,可以用一些動作來讓演講更生動!!!!! 第一段可以改成:

Good afternoon.Ladies,gentlemen,and dear judges,my name is XXX.Today,the topic I'm going to present to you is there is no place like home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~跳過~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

replace your home, so you should treasure your home. If you don’t treasure it, and let it slip away, then one day it disappeared it's too late to regrat for the fault that you has been done.

接下來分段:

To conclued,I think Home isn't just a noun,people said:son wanted to raise , but parents exist no more.

Thank you for listening,I hope you will have a nice day.