Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

中翻英,請各位高手幫幫忙︿︿感謝!

1.張開雙臂,想像自己是一隻小鳥盡情的在自己的天馬行空中遨翔。

2.滿載幸福的熱氣球,將會飛向何處呢?閉上眼睛,盡情享受風的旅程吧!

3.滴答滴答...流逝的時間,繽紛的世界,而我卻束手無策,怎麼也抓不住過去的每一分每一秒。

4.頭髮多、煩惱多,難道光頭的人就沒煩惱了嗎?

5.累的時候就睡吧!呼呼大睡也是一種幸福阿!

不知道會不會太難︿︿"

麻煩高手們幫幫忙一下,謝謝!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Open my arms, I imagine myself to be a bird flying in the sky through the endless horizon

2. The hot air balloon filled with happiness, where will it head to? Close your eyes, just enjoy the ride!

3. Tictac ~ tictac~ time flies in this fabulous world, but I am helpless for I cannot catch the minutes and seconds slipping through my fingers~

4. Much hair, much worries, so does that mean bald people are worriless?

5. If your tired, then rest. Sometimes, sleeping like a pig is also a form of happiness

Source(s): moi
    2 decades ago

如果是自己的事還是靠自己好

別人能幫你一次.兩次

但是....參考一下別人的意見也是好事哦

加油吧

2 decades ago

1.Open a pair of arms,imagine the oneself is a small bird heartily in own MA3 HANG2 's air to fly

2.The hot air ball that load down the happiness,will fly to where?Shut up eyes,enjoy the itinerary of the breeze heartily

3. Tick-tock and tick-tock...Time of the passage,riotous world,and I feel helpless,how the each penny that also grasp and do not stop for to pass by each.

4. The hair is many,the agony is many,did not the person of the difficult Tao Kuang head worry

5.The tired time sleeps!Shout sleep greatly is also a kind of happy