Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

可以幫我翻譯嗎?!中翻英

雖然如此,他們自律甚嚴的身教、溫厚平和的言教,深深影響我們,也鍛鍊我堅毅的性格,以及樂觀進取的人生態度。

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Thus, their self-disciplined examples, warm and peaceful precepts are deeply rooted in ourselves. It makes me a person of an unswerving determination, a person with a life full of optimistic perspectives.

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Even so, they contain very tight teaching others by his own example , Wen Hou's gentle teaching by precept by oneself, influence us deeply, forge my firm personality of the chain , and the optimistic and aggressive philosophy of life too.

Source(s): 這是我用翻譯軟體翻的..應該是不會錯的
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

原:   雖然如此,他們自律甚嚴的身教、溫厚平和的言教,深深影響我們,也鍛鍊我堅毅的性格,以及樂觀進取的人生態度。譯:   Nevertheless, their self-discipline the very strict body teaches,the speech of gentle and kind Ping-ho teaches, deeply influencing us, also tempering through hardships the personality of my determination, and optimistic enterprising life attitude.

Source(s): 譯 言 堂 ~ 
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.