Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我檢查文法跟句子是否通順.....謝謝!!

I will become 20 and I have been studying English for thirteen months.

Frankly speaking, when I was studying in high school that English class was

just the time I could slept. But now, I turned over a new leaf already! Why?

That is because when I was working in a department store as a American asked

me “where can I find the elevator?” I was shocked ! I knew where it is and I

could do nothing but use body language for directions. That was very unforgettable.

我的意思是我快要20歲了

我以前也是用 sigh language 可是有一次一個外國人告訴我要用 body language(肢體語言)才對耶?

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

最好是說你再多久就要20了

I will turn/become twenty in (2 days 兩天, two months 兩個月), and I've been studying English for thirteen months so far.

Frankly speaking, when I was studying in high school that English class was just the time I could slept.

你的 frankly speaking (是不是老實說) Frankly 就行了

Frankly, while I was still in high school, English class used to be when I took naps.

But now, I turned over a new leaf already! Why? <---- 中文是什麼意思???

Now, what had motivated myself into studying English again?

現在, 是什麼原因造成我下定決心要在學習英文

It occured on a day while I was working at a department store, an American asked me "where can I find the elevator?" I understood/knew what he was asking for, but I did not know how to use English to explain to him where to find the elevator. I could only point to him the direction. It was very unforgettable for me.

應該可以了~

補充一下:

你所謂的 sign language 是手語

body language 才是肢體語言

• 2 decades ago

要改人家文章, 但自己的錯誤卻更鯉譜!!!

2 decades ago

I am now 20/I will reach 20 soon

(不知到你的意思是現在已徑20歲 還是快20歲了)

and I have been studying English for thirteen months.

Frankly speaking, when I was studying in high school that English class was the time which I spent sleeping. However, I have since then turned over a new leaf. Why?

That is because when I was working in a departmental store, a American asked

could do nothing but use sign language to give him directions. That was very unforgettable.

Source(s): 自己