Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

請問誰有a whiter shade of pale 歌詞?

請問誰有a whiter shade of pale 歌詞?

英文歌詞

3q

兩位歌詞不一樣呢

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Sarah Brightman - A whiter shade of pale We skipped the light FandangoTurned cartwheels 'cross the floorI was feeling kind of seasickBut the crowd called out for moreThe room was humming harderAs the ceiling flew awayWhen we called out for another drinkThe waiter brought a trayAnd so it was that laterAs the Miller told his taleThat her face, at first just ghostlyTurned a whiter shade of paleShe said there is no reasonAnd the truth is plain to seeBut I wandered through my playing cardsAnd I would not let her beOne of the sixteen vestal virginsWho were leaving for the coastAnd although my eyes were openThey might just as well've been closedAnd so it was that laterAs the Miller told his taleThat her face, at first just ghostlyTurned a whiter shade of pale

• 2 decades ago

A Whiter Shade Of PaleWe skipped the light FandangoAnd Turned cartwheels 'cross the floorI was feeling kind of seasickBut the crowd called out for moreThe room was humming harderAs the ceiling flew awayWhen we called out for another drinkThe waiter brought a trayAnd so it was that laterAs the Miller told his taleThat her face, at first just ghostlyTurned a whiter shade of paleShe said there is no reasonAnd the truth is plain to seeBut I wandered through my playing cardsAnd would not let her beOne of sixteen vestal virginsWho were leaving for the coastAnd although my eyes were openThey might just as well've been closedAnd so it was that laterAs the Miller told his taleThat her face, at first just ghostlyTurned a whiter shade of paleAnd so it was....

Source(s): http://so61.com/