asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

文章中翻英(急,急,急) 很多地名及專有名詞可照寫

Figure Captions

Figure 1.

Seismicity rate change associated with the Hector Mine and Landers earthquakes.

Changes are quantified with the β-statistic calculated for spatially smoothed (20 km) seismicity (M≧2.0) cataloged by the Council for a National Seismic System (CNSS) using data from the Southern California Seismic Network (SCSN) and Northern California Seismic Network (NCSN).Rate change is calculated for a two-week period immediately after each main shock, relative to the background period 1987.0-1992.0.Earthquakes in post-main shock period are shown by plus signs. Blue area represents rate decrease, but is not significant because the post-main shock periods are so short. White indicates area with no cataloged earthquakes in post- and pre-main shock periods. a, Hector Mine response. Circles mark sites of triggered activity. Unrelated increase at 37.4 latitude consists of aftershocks of a M=5.3 earthquake there on Aug. 1, 1999.Increase near San Gregornio pass southwest of the aftershock zone (SG) began a week before Hector Mine earthquake, while the events near the Geysers (38.3 latitude) occurred 2 weeks after it. b, Landers response. Most remote triggering occurred to the north-northwest. Strong increase (yellow) at 36.7 latitude is the (triggered) M=5.6 Little Skull Mountain earthquake and its aftershocks.

Figure 2.

Cumulative number of earthquakes in selected areas (25 km-radius circles centered on Indio, south end of the Salton Sea, Cerro Prieto and Mammoth Mountain, Long Valley ) during 1999 and October, 1999 listed in the SCSN, NCSN and RESNOM (at Cerro Prieto) catalogs. RESNOM is operated by the Centro de Investigacion Cientifica y Educacion Superior de Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico.Dashed lines indicate the time of the Hector Mine eartkquake.

Figure 3.

Recorded E-W component seismic velocities for the Hector Mine (a) and Landers (b) earthquakes, superimposed on portions of the β-statistic maps of figure 1

We do not show the vertical component seismograms, which are mush smaller at all stations. Waveforms are plotted all at the same vertical and horizontal scale, and touch the triangles that mark the seismic stations that recorded them. Waveform data are derived from accelerations recorded at strong motion station operated by the California Division of Mines and Geology or are part of TriNet. Accelerations were filtered in the passband 0.05-0.5 Hz and integrated to velocity. Data were selected from all stations that recorded both earthquakes on scale and others to provide azimuthal coverage. Diagonal white lines indicate surface traces of the Hector Mine and Landers ruptures.

Earthquake triggering: A few good shakes is all it takes

Although nature rarely provides repeat experiments, the 1999, Mw=7.1 Hector Mine, California, earthquake very nearly did so. It confirmed inferences that seismicity rate increase were triggered remotely by transient, oscillatory dynamic deformations radiated as seismic waves from the 1992, Mw=7.3 Landers, California, earthquake. The close proximity and similarity of the two earthquakes permit direct comparisons of their deformation fields and testing of hypothesis about earthquake triggering not previously possible. To first order these earthquakes differed only in their magnitudes and rupture directions. The rupture direction and associated seismicity rate increase were northward for Landers and primarily southward for the Hector Mine earthquake. In this report we quantify the spatial and temporal patterns of the seismicity rate changes. The observations satisfy theoretical predictions that rupture directivity results in elevated dynamic deformations north and south of the Landers and Hector Mine faults, respectively. Recorded seismic velocity fields, which serve as strain proxies, document these asymmetries. Our analysis shows both dynamic and static stress changes to be important in the near-field with the later dominating at farther distances. Comparisons of the velocities for both earthquakes permit upper and lower bounds to be placed on dynamic triggering thresholds. These range between a few tenths and a few MPa in most places, depend on local site conditions, and exceed static thresholds by more then an order of magnitude. At some sites, the onset of triggering was significantly delayed after the dynamic deformations subsided. While not restricted to hydrothermal areas, triggering appears more likely in them.

We characterize the spatial seismicity rate change associated with the Hector Mine and Landers earthquakes using maps of smoothed β-statistics (Fig.1).These show that after the Landers earthquake, which ruptured northward, seismicity increased to the north. After the Hector mine earthquake, which ruptured southward, remote seismicity rate increases occurred to the south in three clusters; near Indio, the Salton Sea and Cerro Prieto. Rate increases were also observed after and to the north of both earthquakes at Long Valley.The post-Hector Mine increase there consists nearly entirely of M<2.0 events and was detectable only because a densely spaced seismic network operates at Long Valley.Time histories of cumulative seismicity reflected in the available earthquake catalogs (Fig.2) verify the Post-Hector Mine increases in these areas. The short delays suggest a causal link and their precise values provide important clues for differentiating between physical models of triggering. The first cataloged post-Hector Mines events occur 36 minutes, 1 hour, 1.35 days, and 40 minutes after the main shock at Indio, Salton Sea, Cerro Prieto, and Long Valley, respectively. To better constrain these delays examined continuously recorded ground motions at TriNet, US Geological Survey, and Berkeley Digital Seismic Network seismic stations, except near Cerro Prieto where no such stations exist (table 1). These data show a vigorous increase in local microearthquake activity near Salton Sea that commenced during the passage of Hector Mine waves, none at Indio prior to the first cataloged earthquake, and a delay of -10 minutes at Long Valley. The delays at Indio and Salton Sea are consistent with immediate triggering, give the average Post-Hector Mine inter-event times.We conclude that the delays at Cerro Prieto and Long valley are significantly longer than those expected by chance and longer than the duration of dynamic deformations experienced at each site.However, it should be noted that identification of early events can be difficult, and that the operational status of the network near Cerro Prieto during the study interval could not be verified.

The static stress change represented as the Coulomb Failure Function (ΔCFF) and its relationship to seismicity rate changes have been well studied for the Landers earthquake. We calculated ΔCFF for the Hector Mine earthquake on optimally oriented and other plausibly oriented planes. In the vicinity of Salton Sea, Cerro Prieto and Long Valley, the maximum absolute value of ΔCFF does not exceed 0.002MPa, which is smaller than peak-to-peak tidal variation (~0.003 MPa) and static ΔCFF triggering thresholds (~0.01MPa) inferred in previous studies .Moreover, ΔCFF is nearly spatially symmetric, whereas, with the exception of Long Valley (see below), the more remote seismicity increases occurred only to the south of the rupture. We conclude that static stress changes along could not have caused the remote seismicity rate change.<p>The correlation between the direction of rupture and seismicity rate change for both the Landers and Hector Mine earthquakes suggests a relationship between radiated seismic deformation and triggered seismicity. Indeed, superposing recorded seismic ground motion velocity records on theβ-static maps corroborates this correlation (fig.3).Seismic velocities have been shown to be approximately proportional to dynamic strains, both theoretically and empirically. The southern narrow band of seisimicity increase after Hector Mine coincides in azimuth with the large, pulse-like ground velocities that result from the southward rupture directivity (Fig. 3a). A similar coincidence is observed for Landers, but in the northward direction (Fig.3b). Some of the large amplitudes south of both ruptures undoubtedly reflect site-amplification due to thick Imperial Valley sediments. Nevertheless, the directivity is still apparent in the Hector Mine waveforms, which more pulse-like and large to the south then those for the Landers earthquakes. This is especially noteworthy given the large magnitude of the Landers earthquake.

The close proximity and similar source mechanisms of the Landers and Hector Mine earthquakes permits useful comparisons of their associated deformation fields cancel.

Because direct measurements come to be made at seismogenic depths, we assume that the relative magnitudes of surface deformations for both earthquakes are approximately the same as those at depth.

Measurements of peak velocities combined with estimates of seismicity rate change associated with each site (table 1) allow us to test the hypothesis that a dynamic triggering threshold exists, to consider whether it varies from site to site, and provide bounds on its magnitude. If true, this hypothesis would imply that at sites of Hector Mine-only seismicity increases Hector Mine peak strain (velocities) would exceed those from Landers. At remote distance, where static deformations should be insignificant, the velocity observations, albeit scant, are consistent with this hypothesis. Closer in, both static and dynamic deformations may encourage triggering. At the five Landers-only triggered sites that recorded both mainshocks, Landers peak velocities exceed those from Hector Mine at the two remote sites (GSC, PAS) but only at one of the three closer stations (Table 1). Of the six Hector Mine-only triggered or possibly triggered sites, both mainshocks were recorded at only two stations and Hector Mine peak velocities exceed those from Landers at both of these (Table 1).

Peak velocities from one earthquake along provide only upper or lower bounds on a triggering threshold at sites with or without seismicity rate increases, respectively.

By comparing peak velocities for both earthquakes, we obtain both upper and lower bound estimates (table 1).Although a single threshold value cannot satisfy the bonds at all sites, the observations suggest that thresholds span a small range between a few cm/s and a few tens of cm/s (10 cm/s corresponds to ~1 MPa and ~30 microstrain, assuming a rigidity of 3×10¹ MPa and a constant horizontal wave velocity of 3 km/s).

The measurements at Long Valley are an exception to this, indicating that the triggering threshold must be less than 1 cm/s (0.1 MPa or 3 microstrain). The reason for this extraordinary sensitivity is a subject for further research, but may explain why both the Landers and Hector Mine earthquakes triggering seismicity at Long Valley. All these threshold values must only be interpreted as suggestive, recalling that the data are at the surface, we do not resolve the deformations onto fault planes, and deformations at depth undoubtedly differ.

The seismicity associated with the 1999, Mw=7.1 Hector Mine, California provided a rare repeat experiment on dynamic triggering. The correlation between the direction of rupture, of enhanced seismic ground velocities, and increased seismicity rate for both earthquakes provides strong evidence of a causal relationship. It also demonstrates that the remote triggering that followed the Landers earthquake was not a fluke. The proximity and similarity of these two earthquakes allowed us to compare the observed deformation fields directly, thereby providing additional support, independent of model calculations, that the dynamic deformations were likely triggering agents. It also allowed us to estimate the magnitudes of dynamic triggering thresholds. The dynamic thresholds we estimate are generally consistent with peak stresses estimated at sites of seismicity rate increase following the Landers earthquake, and exceed △CFF triggering thresholds by more then an order of magnitude. Unlike static stress changes, transient deformations cannot permanently alter the applied stress and thus can only enhance the likelihood of failure by altering some physical property of or near the triggered fault. Our intuition and theoretical calculations suggest that such alteration requires large deformations, of the order of the dynamic thresholds estimated here. Our observations provide new evidence to support the hypothesis that transient dynamic deformations can trigger earthquakes, but the mechanism(s) by which they do so remain to be determined. Evidence presented here for a possible triggering threshold and for significant time delays between the shaking and earliest triggered earthquakes provide clues for elucidating and constraining the triggering mechanism.

7 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

外形 Captions .

外形 1 .

地震活動性價格(比率)變化與 欺凌 我的和著陸器地震聯繫了。

使變化用為空間平滑(順利)的 ( 20 公里) 地震活動性計算的帣統計學家的量化了 ( M ??。 0 ) 由委員會為地震網路南方加州   ( SCSN ) 和地震網路北方的加州   ( NCSN ) 的一個民族(國家)地震系統 ( CNSS ) 使用資料目錄了。 在一個二- 星期的時期每一個主要震驚不久計算了價格(比率)變化, 與背景時期 1987.0 - 1992.0 相關。 後主要的中的地震震動時期由正符號顯示了。 藍地區(範圍)表示價格(比率)減少, 但是不重要因為後主要的震動時期那麼短。 白在後- 和預- 主要方面表明有沒有目錄的地震的地區(範圍)震動時期。 一 , 欺凌 我的回應。 圓圈記號(成績)觸發的活動設置。 無關的 在 37.4 幅度增加在 1999 年八月 1 上在那裡由一個 M=5.3 地震的餘震組成。 靠近這個餘震地區 ( 《聖經》雅歌 ) 的 Gregornio 通行證西南增加在 欺凌 我的地震面前開始了一星期, 當(儘管)事件靠近它(這)以後的間歇噴泉 ( 38.3 幅度) 發生(出現)的 2 星期。B , 著陸器回應。 最遠程的觸發在北方西北發生(出現)了。 36.7 幅度的強壯(強烈)增加 (黃) 是 (觸發) M=5.6 小頭骨山地震和它的餘震。

外形 2 .

1999 期間的選擇的地區(範圍) ( 25 公里半徑圓圈集中於 Salton 海 Indio , 南(方)末端, Cerro Prieto 和巨大的山, 長(久)山谷) 地震的累積數字(目)和 1999 年10月在 SCSN , NCSN 和 RESNOM (在 Cerro Prieto ) 目錄列表了。 由 Centro de Investigacion Cientifica Y Educacion 較高 de Ensenada , Baja 加州  , 墨西哥管理了 RESNOM 。 疾馳的線(行)表明 欺凌 我的 eartkquake 的時間。

外形 3 .

對(用 )於 欺凌 我的 ( 一 ) 的錄音(記錄)的 E - W 的部分地震速度和著陸器的 (B ) 地震, 在 1 插圖尾統計學家的地圖的部分疊加(附加)。

我們不顯示(這些)垂直部分地震記錄, 它(這)在所有(車)站更小是玉米濃粥。 以相同的垂直和水準的尺度策劃波形所有, 和觸摸三角形, 標出(標誌)地震(車)站, 記錄他們。 從在由我的和地質學的分發(部門)加州  操作的強壯(強烈)運動(提議)(車)站記錄的加速得到波形資料或者是部分三網。 在通帶 0.05 - 0.5 赫玆 中過濾了加速和對速度綜合。 從都記錄尺度和其他(人)上的地震(以)提供方位覆蓋的所有(車)站選擇了資料。 對角線白線(行)表明 欺凌 我的表面蹤跡並且著陸器表明破裂。

地震觸發: 一些好震動是它(這)拿的所有事情(東西)。

雖然自然界(性質)很少提供重複實驗(試驗), 但是這 1999 , 百萬伏特=7.1 欺凌 我的, 加州  , 地震很幾乎那麼做了。它(這)確認了地震活動性應該是的推理增加由瞬時的, 動態擺動變形觸發得遠程從作為地震海浪(波)放射。 兩個地震的緊密近似和相似之處允許他們的變形領域(田地)和關於以前不觸發可能的地震假設測驗的直接比較。 就第一條次序(訂單,命令)來說這些地震僅僅在他們的量級和破裂的說明( 方向) 中是不同的了。 破裂方向和聯繫的地震活動性價格(比率)增加向北方是為著陸器並且主要向南(方)是為 欺凌 我的地震。 在這個報告中我們使地震活動性價格(比率)變化的空間和現時的模式量化。 觀察滿足使方向性破裂的理論預言導引著陸器的提升的動態變形北方和南(方)和 欺凌 我的錯誤, 分別。 記錄了地震速度領域(田地), 它(這)充當緊張代理人, 用文件說明這些不對稱。 我們的分析都顯示動態和靜態的壓力變化在靠近- 領域(田地)有後者重要在距離更遠控制。 速度對(用 )於 兩個地震的比較許可得上下必定放在動態觸發門限上。 在一些第十之間這些變化和多數地方的一些 MPa , 取決於(相信)本地地點(場所)條件, 和更那時(然後)在量級的一條次序(訂單,命令)以前超過靜態門限。 在一些地點(場所), 在(這些)動態變形減退以後意義重大地延遲了觸發的開始。 當(儘管)沒限制熱液地區(範圍), 觸發看來在他們方面更很可能。

我們描述與 欺凌 我的和著陸器使用平滑(順利)的帣- 統計學地圖 ( 無花果.1 ) 的地震聯繫的空間地震活動性價格(比率)變化。 這些演出(展覽)那個在以後著陸器地震活動性增加到北方, 。 在 欺凌 以後我的遠程地震活動性價格(比率)增加以三一串(束)在南(方)發生(出現)了, ; 在 Indio , Salton 海和 Cerro Prieto 附近。 在長(久)山谷在兩個地震北方和在其(它)以後也觀察了價格(比率)增加。 郵寄- 欺凌 我的增加幾乎徹底地由 M <2.0事件那裡組成和能發現僅僅因為稠密設置的地震網路了在長(久)山谷操作。 在(這些)可用的地震目錄 ( 無花果.2 ) 中反映(反射)的累積地震活動性的時間歷史核實(證實)郵寄- 欺凌 我的在這些地區(範圍)增加。 短耽擱建議原因聯結和他們的精確(價)值在觸發的物質(身體)的模型之間為 differentiating 提供重要線索。 目錄的第一(冠軍)郵寄- 欺凌 我的事件 36 分鐘了 1 小時 1.35 天, 和, 和長(久)的山谷, 發生(出現) Indio , Salton 海, Cerro Prieto 主要震驚以後的 40 分鐘, 分別。 更好地約束檢查的這些耽擱連續不斷記錄了地面三網, 我們 地質學考察, 和巴爾克萊的指狀地震網路地震(車)站的運動(提議), 除了在這樣的沒有(車)站存在的 Cerro Prieto 以外 ( 1 表) 。 這些資料演出(展覽)飄揚(起伏)在 欺凌 我的通道(透過)期間開始的 Salton 海附近本地微震活動中的一個精力充沛增加, 先於第一(冠軍) Indio 的任何(東西)目錄地震, 和耽擱在長(久)山谷目錄- 10 分鐘。 Indio 和 Salton 海的耽擱與即刻的觸發一致(堅固), 給出平均值郵寄- 欺凌 我的- 事件的時代。 我們得出如下結論, 在 Cerro Prieto 和長(久)的山谷延遲比偶然和比動態變形的持續時間在每一個地點(場所)經歷的更長期望的那些意義重大地更長。 然而, 應該注意的是早事件的識別可能困難, 以及沒能核實(證實)學習(研究)間隔期間 Cerro Prieto 附近網路的操作的等級(狀況)。

庫侖失敗功能 (? 電腦格式饋送器 ) 和它的關係對地震活動性表示為的靜態壓力變化價格(比率)改變為著陸器地震已經學習(研究)得好。 我們在最理想面向和其他的 貌似有理地 向東的飛機方面計算了對(用 )於 欺凌 我的地震的? 電腦格式饋送器 。 在 Salton 海, Cerro Prieto 和長(久)的山谷附近, ? 電腦格式饋送器 的最大值絕對值不超過 0.002MPa , 它(這)比山峰(頂點)更小- 對- 山峰(頂點)的潮水變化(變體) (嚚?。 003 MPa ) 和靜態的?觸發門限的 電腦格式饋送器 (嚚?。 01MPa ) 在以前的學習(研究)方面推斷了。 此外, ? 電腦格式饋送器 幾乎空間是對稱, 而, 長(久)山谷 (在下面參見) , 更遠程的地震活動性增加僅僅在破裂南方發生(出現)了。 我們得出如下結論, 靜態壓力變化沒能向前產生這個遠程地震活動性使變化應該是。 嚗嚗價格(比率)換著陸器和 欺凌 我的破裂和地震活動性方向之間的他相互關係地震在放射的地震變形和觸發的地震活動性之間建議一個關係。 的確, 疊加關於帣靜態的地圖的錄音(記錄)的地震地面運動(提議)速度記錄證實這個相互關係 ( 無花果.3 ) 。 地震速度已經顯示與動態緊張大約相稱, 在理論上和經驗性。 在 欺凌 我的在方位角中與大的相符合以後, seisimicity 的南方狹窄帶狀物增長, 產生於的脈波相同的地面速度使方向性向南(方)破裂 (圖。 3 一) .為著陸器觀察了類似符合, 但是在向北方方向中 ( 無花果.3b ) 。 由於密集(厚)(粗)皇帝山成H澱兩個破裂的一些大廣闊南(方)無可置疑反映(反射)設置擴大。 然而, 方向性在 欺凌 我的波形中仍然外表的, 脈波- 喜歡和大更多在南(方)那時(然後)那些對(用 )於 著陸器地震。 這尤其值得注意給著陸器地震的大量級的。

他們的聯繫的變形領域(田地)的著陸器地震許可(證)有用比較的緊密近似和類似的來源機制和取消 欺凌 我的。

因為直接測量終於以 seismogenic 深(度)製造, 我們認為對(用 )於 兩個地震表面變形的相對量級以深(度)是近似與那些相同的。

與地震活動性價格(比率)變化的估計結合的山峰(頂點)速度的測量與每一個地點(場所) ( 1 表) 聯繫了允許我們測試一個動態觸發門限存在的假設, 為了考慮它(這)是否與地點(場所)而異不同, 和提供在它的量級上跳躍。 如果真實, 這個假設意味著在 欺凌 的地點(場所)地震活動性增加 欺凌 我的我的- 僅僅從著陸器超過那些山峰(頂點)緊張 (速度) 。 隔開遠程距離。 在方面更緊(更近), 靜態和動態的變形可以(可能)鼓勵觸發。 在記錄二者 mainshocks 的五個著陸器- 僅僅觸發的地點(場所), 著陸器山峰(頂點)速度在兩個遠程地點(場所) ( 參謀團 , 優先權 ) 但是僅僅在三個更緊(更近)的(車)站之一超過 欺凌 我的那些 (桌子 1 ) 。 關於我的- 僅僅觸發或者有可能觸發地點(場所)的六個 欺凌 , 二者在僅僅兩個(車)站記錄了 mainshocks 並且 欺凌 我的在兩個其中從著陸器超過那些 (桌子 1 ) 山峰(頂點)速度。

沿著提供僅僅上(面)或者低一個地震的山峰(頂點)速度沒有地震活動性或者價格(比率)用其(它)在地點(場所)在一個觸發門限方面跳躍增加, 分別。

透過對於兩個地震與山峰(頂點)速度比較, 我們獲得二者獲得得上下跳躍估計 ( 1 表) 。 雖然一個單一門限(價)值在所有地點(場所)不能滿足(這些)契約, 但是觀察提議門限橫越在一些 中心匹配的 / S 之間和成的一些 中心匹配的 / S ( 10 個 中心匹配的 / S 與嚚? 0 微緊張 MPa 和嚚?一致, 假定) 小變化剛度和恒定水準波(浪)速度 3 公里/ S 3 個? 10 繒 MPa 。

長(久)山谷的測量是對它的例外情況, 表明觸發門限一定是不到 1 個 中心匹配的 / S ( 0.1 個 MPa 或者 3 個微緊張) 。 由於這一原因特別靈敏性是對(用 )於 進一步(更遠)的研究的一個問題(科目), 但是, 可以(可能)解釋為什麼著陸器和 欺凌 我的在長(久)山谷觸發地震活動性的地震。 只都必須把所有這些門限(價)值看作建議的, 記起資料在表面, 我們不解決錯誤飛機的變形, 並且深(度)的變形無可置疑是不同的。

與這 1999 聯繫的地震活動性, 百萬伏特=7.1 欺凌 我的, 當動態觸發時加州  提供了罕見重複實驗(試驗)。 破裂方向之間的相互關係, 在提升的地震地面速度中, 並且對(用 )於 兩個地震的增加的地震活動性價格(比率)提供一個原因關係的強壯(強烈)證據。 它(這)也演示觸發跟隨著陸器的遠程地震不是 錨爪 。 這兩個地震的近似和相似之處允許我們直接, 從而提供附加支援, 不倚賴於的模型計算與(這些)觀察的變形領域(田地)比較, (這些)動態變形是很可能觸發代理商(力量)。 它(這)也允許我們估計動態觸發門限的量級。 動態門限我們估計與估計為地點(場所)的山峰(頂點)壓力在跟隨著陸器地震的地震活動性價格(比率)增加中通常一致(堅固), 和超過?彪在量級的一條次序(訂單,命令)以前觸發門限觸發得更那時(然後)的 遠場 。 不像靜態壓力變化一樣, 瞬時變形不能永久改變這個應用的壓力並且這樣只(才)能夠透過改變靠近觸發的錯誤或者其(它)的某種物理性質提升失敗的可能性。 我們的直覺和理論的計算提議這樣的變更需要大變形, 關於動態門限的次序(訂單,命令)在這裡估計了。 我們的觀察提供新證據(以)支援假設, 瞬時動態變形能夠觸發地震, 但是, 他們那麼做的機制 (S ) 尚待決定。 證據為一個可能觸發門限和為震動之間的重要時間耽擱在這裡提供了並且觸發的地震為闡明和約束觸發機制提供線索提供得最早。

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****/

• 1 decade ago

感覺好像系上的書報課.....

• UN
    Lv 6
    2 decades ago

這種翻譯軟體翻出來的答案,文句結構錯誤,文意又不合理。不怕被抓包嗎?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

我想..20點頂多只能換到別人幫你用翻譯軟體複製貼上吧..這麼長的文章,該花的請不要省錢..

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

給你拍拍手~~20點省不少錢ㄋㄟ~~

• Jerry
    Lv 4
    2 decades ago

數字標題

圖1。

同赫克托我的和著陸器地震交往的地震活動性比率變化。

變化被適合于做編入目錄透過的空間清除的(20 公里)地震活動性(M≠2.0)的 統計確定數量 使用來自南加利福尼亞地震的網路(SCSN)和北加利福尼亞地震的網路(NCSN)的數據的一個國家地震的系統(CNSS)的委員會。 比率變化在每次主要震動之后立即適合于做一個兩周的時間, 與有關背景時期1987.0-1992.0.Earthquakes在主要震動時期后內被加號顯示。 藍色的地區描述比率減少,但是不重要,因為主要震動時期后如此短。 白色在震動時期后和預主要裡沒有把而表明地區編入目錄的地震。 一,赫克托我的回應。 圈標明引發的活動的場所。 無關增加在37.4緯度由一M = 5.3地震的余震組成那裡關於8月。 在San Gregornio附近的1,1999.Increase 透過余震(SG)區域的西南在赫克托我的地震之前開始一周, 當在間歇泉(38.3緯度)附近的事件在它之后2 周發生時。 b,著陸器回應。 非常遙遠引發發生在北西北。 在36.7緯度強大的增加(黃)是被(引發)的M = 5.6場小頭顱山地震和它的余震。

圖2。

累積的在被選區裡的地震的數量(25 公里半徑環繞集中于的Indio, 在1999和10月期間索爾頓海,Cerro Prieto 和龐大的山,長的山谷的南方末端), 在SCSN,NCSN和RESNOM(在Cerro Prieto)目錄裡列舉的1999。 Centro de Investigacion Cientifica y Educacion 操作優良的de恩塞納達,Baja加利福尼亞RESNOM,Mexico.Dashed 線表明赫克托我的eartkquake的時間。

圖3。

赫克托我的(A)和著陸器(b)地震的被記錄E-W 零部件的地震的速度,疊加在圖1的 統計地圖的部分上

我們不顯示垂直分量震波圖,這是更在全部車站小的軟塊。 波形繪製在相同垂直與水準刻度的所有人,並且接觸標明記錄他們的地震的車站的三角形。 波形數據由在被礦和地質學的加利福尼亞部門操作的強大的運動車站記錄的加速度而來或者是TriNet的一部分。 加速度被在passband 0.05-0.5赫茲裡過濾並且對速度結合。 數據從記錄兩個地震在刻度和提供azimuthal新聞報導的其它人上的全部車站中選出來。 斜的白色的線表明表面赫克托我的和著陸器破裂蹤跡。

地震引發︰ 一些好搖動全部它帶

自然很少提供雖然重複實驗,1999年代,Mw = 7.1赫克托我的,加利福尼亞,地震差不多做如此。 它確認瞬時,振蕩的動態的變形遙遠引發了地震活動性比率增加的推論從這1992個作為地震的波輻射, Mw = 7.3個著陸器,加利福尼亞,地震。 兩場地震的密切的接近和相象允許他們的變形領域的直接的比較和以前沒有可能的引發的關於地震的假說的測試。 對第一個命令來說這些地震只在他們的級和破裂方向方面不同。 破裂方向和相關地震活動性比率增加向北為著陸器和主要為赫克托我的地震向南。 在這裡我們確定地震活動性比率的空間和暫時模型的數量的報告改變。 報告滿足理論的預言directivity導致的那破裂提升著陸器的動態的變形北方和南方和赫克托我的故障,分別。 記錄地震的速度場,作為勞累代理人,資料這些不對稱。 我們的分析顯示動態和靜止的壓力改變在有更晚的支配在更遠的距離的近領域是重要的。 因為地震允許上面和下限關於動態引發門檻安置的速度的比較。 在一些第10 和在大多數位置的一些MPa之間的這些範圍, 取決于本地現場條件,並且透過更那么一項重要的命令超越靜止的門檻。 在一些場所,在動態的變形下降之后,引發的進攻被相當耽誤。 當被不到熱液地區限制時,引發在他們裡似乎更可能。

我們描述空間地震活動性比率變化同赫克托我的和著陸器地震交往使用清除的 統計(圖1)的地圖。 這些在著陸器地震之后顯示那個,這向北破裂,地震活動性增加到北方。 在赫克托我的地震之后,那個破裂的向南,遙遠地震活動性比率增加用3 群發生在南方; 近的Indio,索爾頓海和Cerro Prieto。 增加比率也觀察在之后和給北邊那兒的兩場地震的在長我的赫克托后Valley.The時候增加在那裡完全差不多組成M 的<2.0次事件, 並且只是能發現的, 一濃密隔開的地震網路在長Valley.Time 可得到地震目錄(2圖)證實我的增加的赫克托后的反映在經營上的累積地震活動性的歷史, 在這些地區。 短的延遲建議原因的連接,他們的準確的價值為把引發的物理模型區分開提供重要的線索。 第一個把編入目錄的赫克托后礦事件36 分鐘,1個小時,1.35天存在, 以及在在Indio,索爾頓海,Cerro Prieto 和長的山谷主要震動之后的40 分鐘,分別。 更好強製檢查的這些延遲在TriNet 連續記錄地動作, 除沒有這樣的車站存在的近的Cerro Prieto(表格1)之外,美國地質調查和巴爾克利數字化的地震的網路地震的車站。 這些數據顯示有力的靠近在赫克托我的波的通路期間開始的索爾頓海的本地microearthquake 活動的增加, 在第一個編入目錄的地震和在長的山谷一次-10 分鐘的延遲之前的在Indio的沒有一個。 在Indio 和索爾頓海延遲與立即引發一致, 給平均赫克托后我的的times.We之間事件斷定在Cerro Prieto 和長的山谷的延遲相當長, 那些偶然和與動態的變形的持續在每site.However 經歷相比長時間期望, 應當指出早期的事件的鑑定可能是難的, 並且在Cerro Prieto附近的網路的操作地位在研究間隔期間不能被證實。

靜止壓力變化作為和它的與地震活動性比率變化的關係已經被適合著陸器地震研究得好的庫侖故障功能( CFF)描述。 我們好像有道理計算關於最佳面向和其他的 CFF給赫克托我的地震面向飛機。 在索爾頓海,Cerro Prieto 和長的山谷附近, CFF的最大的絕對值不, 超過0.002MPa,這比峰間值潮汐變化量(°0.003 MPa)和在以前的研究過程中推斷的引發門檻(°0.01MPa)的靜止的 CFF 小。 而且, 而,除長的山谷(如下)之外, CFF 差不多空間勻稱, 增加只在破裂的南邊發生越遙遠的地震活動性。 我們斷定靜止的壓力改變不可能引起遙遠地震活動性比率改變。 p≒The 比率適合那些著陸器改變的在指示那兒之間的相互關係的破裂和地震活動性的和赫克托地震我的建議關係在之間散發出地震變形並且引發地震活動性。 的確,把記錄的地震的地運動速度關於the 靜態圖的記錄疊在上面確定這相互關係(無花果樹。 3). 地震的速度已經被顯示大約與動態的勞累成正比,既理論上又以經驗為根據。 seisimicity的南方的窄帶增加, 在赫克托之后我的起因于向南破裂directivity(圖3a)的大,象脈搏一樣的地迅速地在方位方面與同時發生。 相似的巧合被為著陸器觀察但是朝著向北的方向(圖3 b)。 由於濃的帝國的山谷沈澱物,一些兩破裂的大的幅度南邊無疑反映出場所擴大。 雖然如此,那些directivity在波形我的那些赫克托內仍然明顯,哪個更多象脈搏一樣和對然後南方大那些適合那些地震著陸器。 給著陸器地震的大的級,這特別值得注意。

近接近和相似源頭著陸器和赫克托我的地震的機製允許他們的相關變形領域的有用的比較取消。

因為直接測量開始被在seismogenic 深度做, 我們以為兩場地震的表面變形的相對值在深度大約與那些相同。

與與每個場所(表格1)相關的地震活動性比率變化的估計相結合的頂峰速度的尺寸允許我們測試假說, 一個動態的引發的門檻存在,以便考慮是否它從場所變化設置,並且在它的大小上提供界限。 如果真實,這假說將暗示赫克托我的山峰勞累(速度)將超過那些從著陸器那裡的我的僅用于地震活動性增加的赫克托的站點的。 在遙遠距離,在靜止的變形應該是無意義的地方,速度報告,雖然不夠,與這個假說一致。 近在,兩靜電干擾和動態變形鼓勵引發可能。 在記錄兩mainshocks的5 個僅用于著陸器的引發的場所, 著陸器頂峰速度在兩個遠地從赫克托我的那裡超過那些(GSC, 先行權)但是只在3 個更近的車站(表格1)之一。 僅用于6 赫克托我的中,引發或者也許引發場所, 兩個mainshocks被在只兩個車站記錄,赫克托我的頂峰速度在這兩個(表格1)從著陸器超過那些。

山峰速度從一地震提供只上面或者下限關於一引發的門檻在站點有或沒有地震活動性比率增加,分別。

透過為兩場地震比較頂峰速度,我們獲得兩個上面和下限估計(表格1)。 雖然單個的臨界價值在全部場所不能滿足契約, 報告建議 在幾cm/s 和幾數十cm/s之間那門檻跨度一小範圍(10 cm/s相當于°1 MPa 和°30 microstrain, 承擔3的剛性 ⊙101 MPa 和3 km/s的恆定的水準的波速)。

長的山谷的尺寸是這的一個例外, 表明引發的門檻必須少于1 cm/s(0.1 MPa或者3 microstrain)。 這特別的敏感性的原因是進一步研究的一個學科, 但是可能解釋兩個著陸器兩個赫克托我的地震引發在長山谷的地震活動性為什麼。 所有這些臨界價值只必須被解釋為暗示,撤銷的那個數據在表面, 我們不解決變形到錯誤飛機上,並且在深度的變形無疑不同。

與這1999個相關的地震活動性,Mw = 7.1赫克托我的,加利福尼亞在動態的引發上提供一個稀有的重複實驗。 相互關係在破裂,提升地震地速度的指示之間,增加地震活動性比率適合兩場地震提供因果關係的堅固的證據。 天氣也證明遙遠引發遵循地震不一僥倖的著陸器。 這兩場地震的接近和相象允許我們直接比較被觀察的變形領域, 與模型計算無關的因此提供的附加支援,動態的變形可能正引發代理人。 它也允許我們估計動態的引發的門檻的大小。 我們估計的動態門檻一般與一致在比率繼著陸器地震之后增加,並且超過的地震活動性的站點估計的峰值應力 > CFF 透過更那么一項重要的命令引發門檻。 與靜止的壓力改變的不同, 瞬時的變形不能永久改變應用的壓力,因此被引發的錯誤或者在附近被引發的錯誤只能透過改變一些物理性能提升失敗的可能。 我們直覺和理論計算建議這樣改變要求大變形,在這裡估計的動態門檻的命令的。 我們的報告提供新證據支持假說瞬時的動態的變形能引發地震, 但是他們確實如此留待堅決的機製(s)。 為一個可能的引發的門檻這裡提出的證據, 並且為在最搖晃和最早期的之間的重要的時間延遲引發的地震為闡明和強製引發的機製提供線索。

Source(s): Dr.eye翻譯軟體
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.