Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

兩中文短文翻英

第一篇:

最近的新聞跟警察最有關係的,應該是319槍擊案的發展吧,似乎每次看到警察的新聞,都可以猜想大概不是什麼好事,我雖然不敢妄斷這次319槍擊案的重大發展是假的,但是曝露出的疑點實在是太多了,而且我個人對侯友誼沒有什麼好印象,他親民進黨,我們教授也說他是想升官。警察的工作是主持正義,可是真正的清流有多少呢?坊間一般對警察的評價很少會說好的,雖然的確有很好的警察存在,但老鼠屎似乎也太多了些。結論就是要預防犯罪,去期望警察還不如守望相助來的有效,唯有全民團結起來,黑白兩道才不會那麼猖狂。

第二篇:

電腦是我上國中才進入我的記憶的,那時候才有微軟視窗95,好看的彩色界面,游標變成滑鼠以及網路可以使用。在我國中時幾乎電腦就像手機一樣快速普及在每一個人的家中,作業漸漸由手寫被工整的打字報告取而代之,網路的速度也越來越快品質亦越來越好。這時網路聊天室開始興起,我偶爾也會去逛逛,在裡面會因為不同興趣而遇到的不同領域的朋友,甚至還一群人相約辦網聚出來玩,成為我美好回憶的一部分。後來網路拍賣興起,那時只是窮學生純粹就瀏覽飽飽眼福,上大學開始打工後存了一點閒錢才去買東西,目前我想買一套教學軟體,不過需要5萬元倒是不低的門檻,也只有慢慢存囉。

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

第一篇:

The recent news with the police most related department, should be 319 armed assault cases development, as if each time saw police's news, all may suspect probably not the be good deed, I although do not dare to jump to conclusions this 319 armed assault cases significant development am false, but the exposure leaves the questionable point really was too many, moreover I to the marquis friendship no good impression, he kissed Democratic Progressive Party, our professor also said he was wants to win a promotion. Police's work upholds the justice, how many but does the genuine pure running water have? Between the work place generally very little can reach an agreement to police's appraisal, although indeed has the very good police existence, but mouse excrement as if also too many. The conclusion is must prevent the crime, expected the police also were inferior to mutual attention effectiveness, only has all the people to unite, the black and white two talents cannot be that wild.

第二篇:

The computer is on me in the country only then enters my memory, that time only then has the Microsoft Windows 95, the attractive colored contact surface, the vernier turns the mouse as well as the network may use. When our country nearly the computer likes the handset equally fast popularization in each person's family, the work gradually is displaced by writing by hand by the neat typing report, the network speed more and more quick quality also more and more is also good. By now the network chatroom started to emerge, I occasionally also could go take a stroll, personally met the different domain friend in which met because of the different interest, even also group of people reached agreement to manage the net to gather play, become a part which I happily recollected. Afterwards the network auction emerged, at that time only was the poor student purely glances over the full full fine sights, after attend the university started to work saves 1. spare cash only then to buy the thing, at present I want to buy set of teaching software, but needed 5 ten thousand Yuan but actually not low thresholds, also only had slowly saves.

Source(s): 去Dictionary.com 複製的