1. fill in = fill out (某種程度上是同義) 但 fill out 特別是要您填完整個 form, 也可以 說 fill in ...completely= fill out
2. fill up 是指 make full, 是讓...很滿的意思. 和表格無關
動詞 + 介詞 = phrasal verb
它是英文中很奇怪的組合: 可當動詞功能, 可當名詞,也可當形容詞
turn on/ turn in/ turn out / turn around... 各有不同意思
1. I have made up my mind learning English.
2. Don't make up a story to fool me.
3. You look terrible! Did you put any make-ups on?
4. You damaged my car. How much can you make it up for me.
5. You had a heated argument with your girlfriend last night. Do you make up today?
6. The company was made up by five young men.
在口語表達中, 國人最不會用phrasal verbs, 因此講話比較生硬.
elt studios/ hololee
oxford advanced dictionary