Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

急!英文短文翻譯!!!

大家好!我是一個初踏國中校園的國ㄧ生,今天要演講的題目是:我的學校生活。

我是**國中的國中生,許許多多新奇好玩有趣的事當然會在這第二個家庭發生囉!

依稀記得,剛上國中的第一天,我竟然差點走錯班級,不過現在已經是一個對學校各個路線暸落指掌的人了。講真的,上課其實也是蠻乏味的,不過想到可以增進知識,就逐漸覺得有趣了,當深入了解以後,更是倍增好玩!跟同學討論著這題數學該怎麼解,那題生物該怎麼做的同時,自己也增加了知識,更不用說了解後的榮譽感了。

在學校也免不期然的認識了許多志同道合的好朋友,下課時間ㄧ窩峰的聚在一起討論天南西北,吃飯時間ㄧ群ㄧ群講著昨天電視演了什麼,睡覺時間才依依不捨的回到座位上休息,但ㄧ到下課時間又重複著同樣動作,聚在ㄧ團打開話夾子。證明了我們的友情有如海深山高。

學校有趣的生活真的是數也數不清,說也說不完。總歸一句,學校生活豐富無比。

謝謝各位,我的演講到此完畢。

謝謝大家唷!!!順便問ㄧ下,這樣演講會超過4分鐘嗎?

不好意思,麻煩不要用網路翻譯機翻譯,文法不通。謝謝!

不是作業唷! 我只是參考而已!不會直接拷貝 。

Rating
  • ?
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello everybody! I am a 7th grader in middle school. My topic today is "my student life."

I am student of XX, a lot of fun and interesting things happen in our class.

I still remember that on the first day of school, i almost went into the wrong classroom; but now, i am an expert that knows every route of the school. To be honest, going to class is quite boring. However, the thought of gaining new knowledge and going in depth is fun!! when discussing math and biology problems with fellow students will also help with the gaining of new knowledge; let alone the sense of pride after the "enlightenment."

I met a lot of friends whom share similar interests with me. We always gather together during breaks and talk about anything, discuss the latest soap operas during lunch time, only leaving because the arrival of napping time. but at break we repeat the same things, talking about anything that comes to mind. This proves that our friendship is very deep and meaningful.

School life is so interesting that i cannot explain. To sum it up, school like is FUN and INTERSTING.

Thank you for your attention.

:D

希望會幫到你唷!!

• 2 decades ago

Hello everyone! I am a new student, and I'm just starting the first year of junior high. My speech topic for today is " My School Life ".

I am a student of **Junior High School, and of course lots of interesting and exciting things happen at this second home. I still rememeber vaguely the first day of school, when I nearly went to the wrong classroom. But now, I know about every pathways in the school. Frankly speaking, the lessons were pretty dull and boring. However, when I thought about being able to absorb more knowledge, they become more interesting, and gradually, even enjoyable. While discussing with my friends about how to solve this maths question, or how to do that Biology problem, I absorbed more knowledge as well, and of course I felt really proud of myself.

Moreover, you will definitely meet friends who share the same interest, and everyone flocks together at intervals to chat. At lunch time, we talk about what was on TV last night, and only when we had to go to sleep did we rest. But when it was interval again, the same things repeated themselves, which proved that our friendship is as hard as a diamond. There are so manu interesting things about school and I can not possibly name them all. In conclusion, school life is just like a treasure box.

Thank you all, this is the end of my speech.

Source(s): myself
    2 decades ago

一般人約2分35秒 慢:3分5秒 快:1分55秒

2 decades ago

個人認為不會超過4分鐘喔~~以我的速度我去講ㄌ話~~2到3分多鐘而已喔~~