asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

求救---這篇文章怎麼翻成英文(急)

拜託各位幫我翻看看......我的英文能力實在是無法應付這篇文章!!

香港之旅

還記得在國小三年級的暑假,我們全家去了一趟香港。在這趟旅途中,讓我印象最深刻的不是旅途中的景點,而是搭飛機的過程。而這個搭飛機的記憶大概我一輩子都無法忘掉吧!!

那時,最讓我興奮的事不是出國,而是要搭上那巨大、像鳥一樣的奇怪機器-飛機。順利登上飛機之後,在空服員親切的帶領和指引下,我們很快的找到了座位,一切就緒後,就是準備起飛了,突然,巨大的聲響和漸漸加快的速度嚇的我把眼睛閉了起來,不但如此,整個機身還顛顛簸簸的,好在過了一會兒就漸漸恢復正常,我也鬆了一口氣。飛機平穩的飛了三十幾分鐘後,正當要準備降落時,突然間,整架飛機開始劇烈的搖晃,接下來又急速的下降,那感覺就像是在坐雲霄飛車一樣可怕,嚇的我當場吐了出來,全機的人都在尖叫,很多人開始雙掌合十求神保佑,飛機搖晃大概持續了一分鐘才逐漸平穩下來。

當然,最後飛機還是平安的降落了,那一刻下飛機的心情,大概是我有史以來第一次覺得腳踏實地的感覺真好!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Trip to Hong Kong

I still remember the summer holiday of the third year of primary school, when my family went to Hong Kong. The one thing that I remember the most is not the tourist spots, but the plane flight. I suppose I can not forget about this flight all my life.

At that time, the thing that excited me the most was not going abroad, but taking that enormous, bird like machine - aeroplane. After boarding, the flight attendants were very kind, and we found our seats really quickly. Everything was ready and we were ready for take off. Suddenly, the loud noise and the speed that was gradually getting faster frightened me, and I shut my eyes. Moreover, the plane itself was wobbling. Thank goodness it turned normal again after a while, and I was relieved. After travelling steadily for half an hour, we were going to land. Suddenly, the plane started wobbling violently, and dropped down really quickly. It felt like you are on a roller coaster. I was so scared that I vomited, and everyone on the plane was screaming. Many people started to pray to God. The plane continued to wobble for another minute and gradually went steady again.

Of course, the plane still landed safely. I think the time when I step off the plane was the first time ever that I thought it's so good to be standing on firm ground.

Source(s): myself
    2 decades ago

Trip to Hong Kong

I had a family trip to Hong Kong during the summer of my third grade in elementary school. The most memorable moment was not the place I visited but was the time when I was on the plane. This flying experience was one of the kind that I would never forget!

At that time, the most exciting thing was not traveling aboard but it was going on this huge bird-like machine. After we boarded the plane, the flight attendant led us to our seats and we were preparing for take-off. As the plane was taking-off, the loud sound and the gradual increase of acceleration had frightened me. Addition to that, the plane was vibrating quite a bit too. The good thing was, everything seemed to be normal and I was relieved. After 30 minutes of peaceful flying, just as it was preparing for landing, the plane started to vibrate violently and declined dramatically. It felt like I was riding a roller-coaster. I was so frightened that I threw up. Everyone was screaming in the plane and many people has started praying. The turbulent kept on for about one minute then it became normal again.

Of course, the plane still landed safely. The moment I steped out of the plane was the first time I thought standing on firm ground was the most wonderful thing!

Source(s): me
    2 decades ago

The trip of Hong Kong

Still remember in grade three summer vacation in elementary school,our whole family has a trip to Hong Kong.In this travel,make my impression the most deep is not the beauty spot in the travel,but the process that takes the airplane. {In this travel,make my impression the deepest is not the beauty spot in the travel,but process to take the airplane.} And this memory that takes the airplane probably I can't forget during a lifetime! {And this memory to take the airplane probably I can't forget during a lifetime!} !

At that time,let most I the excited matter is to go abroad,but to take huge up that,be like the similar and strange machine-airplane of the bird.Smoothly after ascending the airplane,lead warmly at the cabin attendant with guide line under,we very fast find out the seat,everything is ready after,prepare to take off,suddenly,huge voice ring with gradual speed of the speed frightens of I shut eyes to get up,not only this,the whole fuselage of airplane return the hitchy of,led fortunately in a short while and then recover gradually normally,I also breath a sigh of relief. {Smoothly after ascending the airplane,lead warmly at the cabin attendant with guide under,we very fast find out the seat,everything is ready after,prepare to take off,suddenly,huge voice ring with gradual speed of the speed frightens of I shut eyes to get up,not only this,the whole fuselage of airplane return the hitchy of,led fortunately in a short while gradual instauration normal,I also breath a sigh of relief. / Smoothly after ascending the airplane,lead warmly at the cabin attendant with guide under,we very fast find out the seat,everything is ready after,prepare to take off,suddenly,huge voice loudly with gradual speed of the speed frightens of I shut eyes to get up,not only this,the whole fuselage of airplane return the hitchy of,led fortunately in a short while gradual instauration normal,I also breath a sigh of relief. / Smoothly after ascending the airplane,lead warmly at the cabin attendant with guide under,we very fast find out the seat,everything is ready after,prepare to take off,suddenly,huge voice loudly with gradual quickly of the speed frightens of I shut eyes to get up,not only this,the whole fuselage of airplane return the hitchy of,led fortunately in a short while gradual instauration normal,I also breath a sigh of relief. / Smoothly after ascending the airplane,lead warmly at the cabin attendant and guide under,we very fast find out the seat,everything is ready after,prepare to take off,suddenly,huge voice ring with gradual speed of the speed frightens of I shut eyes to get up,not only this,the whole fuselage of airplane return the hitchy of,led fortunately in a short while gradual instauration normal,I also breath a sigh of relief.} The airplane flew steadily more than 30 after minutes,prepare the landings just as,suddenly,the whole airplane starts fluttering violently,connecting down and descending rapidly,that feeling seems be sitting the mine ride the similar fearfulness,frighten of I vomited to come out there and then,the persons of the whole machineses all in the scream,a lot of person starts a matching ten beg the God bless,the airplane fluttered to probably keep on for a minute just gradually steady come down.

Certainly,finally an airplane is still a peaceful landings,that a moment goes off the airplane of mood probably is I to have since history to feel the practical feeling is really good for the first time! {Certainly,finally an airplane is still a peaceful landings,that a moment goes off the airplane of mood probably is I and have since history and feel the practical feeling is really good for the first time! / Certainly,finally an airplane is still a peaceful landings,that a moment goes off the airplane of mood probably is I to have since history to feel for the first time the practical feeling is true good! / Certainly,finally an airplane is still a peaceful landings,that a moment goes off the airplane of mood probably is I and have since history and feels for the first time the practical feeling is true good!}

有{}的地方是多翻譯幾個意思

2 decades ago

Trip in Hong Kong

Still remember that on the summer vacation of grade three of primary school , our whole family went to Hong Kong. During the journey this time, it was not the beauty spot during the journey that let my impression be deepest, but take the course of the plane. I am unable to forget all one's life for this general memory of taking plane! !

At that time, the thing making me excited most was not to go abroad, but put up enormous, the strange machine like bird- the plane. After boarding the plane smoothly, leave in steward's cordial leading and leadership, our finding the seat quickly, after everything is ready , plan to take off, suddenly, I that enormous sound and speed accelerated closed eyes gradually were frightened, moreover, the whole fuselage is still jolt , will have fortunately returned to normal gradually after a while, I have breathed a sigh of relief too. After the plane is so steady as to fly for more than 30 minutes, while planning to land, suddenly, the whole plane begins violent rocking , and then the decline rapidly , that feeling seems to take the roller coaster terribly, I frightening it have vomitted on the spot, the people of the whole machine are screaming, a lot of people begin one pair of palms and put the palms together and pray to gods for blessing to bless, it has probably lasted one minute to just come down the plane steadily .

Certainly, the plane is safe to land finally, the mood that got off the plane at that time, probably been me the first time since the dawn of human civilization a feeling thought pragmatical has been very good!