Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

誰能幫我將這篇文章中翻英

Rating
  • 興哥
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Ever since you are announced the cancer to have already led for three years in last phase,time,such as shuttle,,I have already finished university as well. After you is sent into the intensive care unit,my life changes of very boring.Because your parents hope not you at the years of this end still has any past of those bad company at to near to you,only can see that be taken to go to everyday already fast soft match to shine on to miss you lousily.I only can hope,which day I also can be sent into that hospital,having the chance to chat with you so. Finally,my this wishes seems to be known by"God".At the last week,I ride me that the small cotton sheep 50 CCs that almost and fast dismember to fool around in the on the road,suddenly,formerly the square is an is the vehicle of the drunk driver to face me to face to hurtle to come over apparently,although that most fatal impact of my flash across, is also bumped into the flood ditch of flank,the other party also because of wiped the relation for bumping to beat to roll very several turnses in the on the road,light a fire the combustion fina Ever since you are announced the cancer to have already led for three years in last phase,time,such as shuttle,,I have already finished university as well. After you is sent into the intensive care unit,my life changes of very boring.Because your parents hope not you at the years of this end still has any past of those bad company at to near to you,only can see that be taken to go to everyday already fast soft match to shine on to miss you lousily.I only can hope,which day I also can be sent into that hospital,having the chance to chat with you so. Finally,my this wishes seems to be known by"God".At the last week,I ride me that the small cotton sheep 50 CCs that almost and fast dismember to fool around in the on the road,suddenly,formerly the square is an is the vehicle of the drunk driver to face me to face to hurtle to come over apparently,although that most fatal impact of my flash across, is also bumped into the flood ditch of flank,the other party also because of wiped the relation for bumping to beat to roll very several turnses in the on the road,light a fire the combustion finally,drive......Should die there and then. After I wake up,I have already at the hospital lain.The very lucky BE,I the hospital that am sent is you just at cultivate of this,and,my bed only has a distance of room with you,right,BE a few days ago sent incoming that monkey the kid.The words that you see,hope to come over to see me. lly,drive......Should die there and then. After I wake up,I have already at the hospital lain.The very lucky BE,I the hospital that am sent is you just at cultivate of this,and,my bed only has a distance of room with you,right,BE a few days ago sent incoming that monkey the kid.The words that you see,hope to come over to see me.

• 2 decades ago

Since you are declared it already spends three years in latter stage of cancer, time is like the shuttleless loom, I have already graduated from university too.

After you are sent to providing special care to the ward , heavy ward , the ones that change in my life are very barren. Because your parents do not hope that you have any of those damage friends in the past to close to you this last time , can only see that piece get already soon gentle rotten taking a group photo and thinking you every day. I can only hope , which day I can be sent to that hospital too, have an opportunity to chat with you like this.

At last, my hope was like the quilt " "I see. Last week, I was riding that little cotton sheep 50CC that had nearly dismembered quickly of mine to shake idly on the road, suddenly , is it seem it is drunk vehicle that drive that wash over in face of surface of me to have one more square in the past, though that most deadly impact that I flash, is knocked into the large ditch which enters nearby, the other side has wiped the relation knocked into and rolled about in several circles on the road too, has burnt on firly at the end, driving ......Should die on the spot .

After I wake up, I have already lain in the hospital. Very fortunately, the hospital where I am sent to is this room where you are cultivating, and, my bed and you are only a room, quite right, the Jian son of that monkey given in a few days ago. If you saw, hoped to see me.

保證全對~~

Source(s): Dr.eye譯典通6.0版
    2 decades ago

Since you was announced the cancer last stage already passed for three years, the time like shuttle, I also already the university graduated. After you delivers the intensive care unit, my person causes trouble is extremely senseless. Because your parents did not hope you also had any before in this final year these bad friends approached you, every day only could look that is attained quickly is already softened the rotten group photo to think you. I only can hope that, which day I also can deliver that the hospital, like this has the opportunity to chat with you. Finally, my this desire looked like the quilt "he" to know. In an on week, I ride my nearly quick dismemberment young sheep 50CC idly to shake on the road, suddenly, is as if the drunk driving vehicles welcomes my surface from front to break through, although I flash through that most fatal impact, but also is hit side the big drainage, opposite party also because scratched the relations which hit on the road to sway back and forth quite several, finally cooked meals burning, driving..... Should be on the scene dies. Wakes after mine, I already lay down in the hospital. Very lucky is, I the hospital which sends to am you this between which cultivates self discipline, moreover, my bed only has a room with you the distance, has not been wrong, is most recent several days which delivers. You saw the speech, hoped can come and see me.

Source(s): 翻譯網