asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我翻譯成英文 急需!!

哈利和愛咪是一對好朋友 愛咪她非常的喜歡彈鋼琴 但她雖然彈的不是很好 卻還是很喜歡彈給哈利聽 而哈利呢 雖然也覺得不好聽 但還是不停的誇獎愛咪 就這樣一年又過了一年 愛咪終於把她的鋼琴練好了 愛咪便問哈利:[我以前都彈的不好 為什麼你不說出來呢??] 哈利說[因為我不想傷害了你的信心 況且 你現在已經彈的很好了!!] 從此以後 他們兩個人的友情就變的更好了

請幫我翻譯成英文 謝謝

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Herry and Amy are good friends. Amy loves to play the piano very much, although she is not very good at it, she still likes to play it for Herry. As for Herry, even though he didn't think Amy plays a good paino, he still apraises Amy. Like this, year after year, Amy finally plays a good paino, thus Amy asked Herry: "Why didn't you told me I didn't play a good paino before?" Herry says: "Because I wouldn't want to damage your confidence, however, your paino is much better now." Therefore, from this day on their have a better friendship.

• 2 decades ago

I like the translation by "很多人s" the most, but would modify it slightly as follows:

Harry and Amy were best friends, and Amy loved to play the piano. Although she could not play the piano very well, she loved to play for Harry. Harry kept praising Amy, even though he knew that Amy's performance was not very pleasant.

After many years had passed, Amy finally learned how to play the piano. She then asked Harry, "I knew I did not play the piano very well in the past. Why did you not say anything?" Harry responded, "that is because I did not want to hurt your feelings. Besides, you play it so well now." Ever since then, their friendship became even deeper.

I hope this helps. The usage and style are more informal/casual and suit the tone of the story a little better.

• 2 decades ago

哈利很臭屁

• 興哥
    2 decades ago

Harry and the love Amy is a rightness of good friends  , she like to play the piano very but she although what to play is not very good still like to play to hear for Harry very much and Harry although also feel not pretty was still continuously to cry up to love the Amy and then led for a year to love again so for a year Amy finally she of the piano practiced . and then asks Harry:[I all played not before like why did not you speak out??] The Harry says[because I did not want to hurt your confidence besides you to have already played now of liked very much!!] From now on the friendship of their two persons changes of better

2 decades ago

Harry and Amy are friends. Amy loves to play the piano. Dispite that she doesn't play it very well, she likes to play it to Harry anyway. Harry, although finding her performance unpleasant, praised Amy anyway. Soon, after years pass by, Amy finally learned to play the piano. Then Amy asks Harry, "Why didn't you tell me when I sucked at playing the piano? "It's because I don't want to hurt your feelings. Besides, you play the piano very well now!" replied Harry. The two shared a deeper friendship ever after.

2006-05-18 18:48:55 補充:

Me too,"★珍珠奶茶☆" 粉白爛

2006-05-18 18:50:14 補充:

他有啥資格說人家

自己寫ㄉ也沒多好

Source(s): me
  • 士耘
    2 decades ago

Harry and Amy are good friends. Amy likes playing piono very much. (like + Ving)

Although she can't play it very well, She still likes to play for Harry. And Harry,

he thinks the music which(關係代名詞)Amy plays isn't very good, but he also

says good after listening. Amy plays piono day in and day out, she plays very well

at last.(終於)Amy asks Harry then, "I can't play very well at past, why didn't you

tell me?" Harry says, "I don't want to make you sad. Also, you play really well now!"

Since that, their friendship gets better and better.

----------------------------------

PS 以下是樓上網友『Caveman ( 初學者 5 級 )』 翻譯的文法錯誤:

……Like this, year after year【不能用year after year,照字面翻譯在此行不通】 ……thus Amy asked Herry: "Why didn't you told【助動詞+原形動詞,要用tell】……I wouldn't want【wouldn't通常是假設語氣,用didn't、don't較恰當】to damage ……Therefore, from this day on【要逗點】 their【接動詞要用they】have a better friendship.

----------------------------------

PS 以下是第一位網友『回 答 者: 很多人s ( 實習生 4 級 )』的文法錯誤:

……Soon, after years passed by, 『Amy finally learned to play the piano.』【翻譯會變成:愛咪最後學習彈鋼琴,根據中文,愛咪已經學會了,只是需加僅練習而已,learn為學習,practice才為練習】 ……

……"It's because 『I don't』【已經是過去的事情了,要用過去式 I didn't】……

----------------------------------

『回 答 者: ~~☆★小艾青★☆~~ ( 初學者 5 級 )』一看就是照抄『回 答 者: 很多人s ( 實習生 4 級 )』的,文法錯誤當然也一樣.

----------------------------------

『回 答 者: 興哥 ( 實習生 5 級 )』根本全照字面翻譯,不是英文差,就是免費的網頁翻譯,沒有所謂的文法存在,不能看!!!