有關java.math.BigDecimal的問題

請問BigDecimal的overhead大嗎?

有多大?

2 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

多去看一下j2se的javadoc吧...

Immutable, arbitrary-precision signed decimal numbers. A BigDecimal consists of an arbitrary precision integer unscaled value and a non-negative 32-bit integer scale, which represents the number of digits to the right of the decimal point. The number represented by the BigDecimal is (unscaledValue/10scale). BigDecimal provides operations for basic arithmetic, scale manipulation, comparison, hashing, and format conversion.

The BigDecimal class gives its user complete control over rounding behavior, forcing the user to explicitly specify a rounding behavior for operations capable of discarding precision (divide(BigDecimal, int), divide(BigDecimal, int, int), and setScale(int, int)). Eight rounding modes are provided for this purpose.

Two types of operations are provided for manipulating the scale of a BigDecimal: scaling/rounding operations and decimal point motion operations. Scaling/rounding operations (setScale) return a BigDecimal whose value is approximately (or exactly) equal to that of the operand, but whose scale is the specified value; that is, they increase or decrease the precision of the number with minimal effect on its value. Decimal point motion operations (movePointLeft(int) and movePointRight(int)) return a BigDecimal created from the operand by moving the decimal point a specified distance in the specified direction; that is, they change a number's value without affecting its precision.

For the sake of brevity and clarity, pseudo-code is used throughout the descriptions of BigDecimal methods. The pseudo-code expression (i + j) is shorthand for "a BigDecimal whose value is that of the BigDecimal i plus that of the BigDecimal j." The pseudo-code expression (i == j) is shorthand for "true if and only if the BigDecimal i represents the same value as the the BigDecimal j." Other pseudo-code expressions are interpreted similarly.

Note: care should be exercised if BigDecimals are to be used as keys in a SortedMap or elements in a SortedSet, as BigDecimal's natural ordering is inconsistent with equals. See Comparable, SortedMap or SortedSet for more information.

All methods and constructors for this class throw NullPointerException when passed a null object reference for any input parameter.

• 2 decades ago

Immutable, arbitrary-precision signed decimal numbers. A BigDecimal consists of an arbitrary precision integer unscaled value and a non-negative 32-bit integer scale, which represents the number of digits to the right of the decimal point. The number represented by the BigDecimal is (unscaledValue/10scale). BigDecimal provides operations for basic arithmetic, scale manipulation, comparison, hashing, and format conversion.

Source(s): Java API document
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.