Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 遊戲與休閒活動其他:遊戲與休閒活動 · 2 decades ago

誰克已幫我翻譯這篇文章~很急辣

<<懈寄生>>是我第一本迷上的網路小說,雖然它是一本愛情小說,但是我看完了之後有許多的感觸和啟發。

書本一開始就提到,懈寄生是一種寄生植物,在自己尋找到的寄主,來開始它的嶄新生活。人都需要別人的依靠才能長大,而這種情形在大學時代裡更是可以得到了最佳的驗證,因為俗語說:在家靠父母,出外靠朋友。我們就像是一株懈寄生,而朋友就像是我們所依靠的寄主,朋友在我們做需要幫助的時候,適時的伸出援手;在我們最困惑的時候,及時得替我們解答迷津;在我們最黑暗的時代,適時為我們領了盞燈,突破那朦懂、輕狂的年少時光。這種朋友與朋友之間的關係,就像是自己的左、右手,是密不可分的。

懈寄生在寄主一顆、一顆的離開之後,不久之後便會死亡,而人們也是一樣的。當我們漸漸長大,成為了羽翼豐滿的天鵝時,大家為了各自的夢想,而各自飛去時,這個時候的感覺是最讓人感到孤單、落寞的,而這樣的感覺是無法用筆去形容的,我相性大家多有這樣的經驗吧!

對愛情的價值觀,是我讀完這篇文章後的第二個心得。它讓我對愛情的態度有了極大的轉變。文章中有一句話這麼說著:蘋果雖然比較貴,但你喜歡吃的是梨子,不必在乎旁人的眼光,只要選擇你內心真正喜歡的。我對這句話有很大的共鳴。愛情,是要忠於自己的感覺,不能有任何的勉強,也不能太霸道,占著蘋果又霸著梨,最後只會讓自己面臨更大的風波煩惱。

當今,有許許多多的年輕人,在愛情的道路上迷失了自己。就像前面說的,人是需要依靠的,所以人需要「愛」人,來得到心中的港口,但是「愛」是無垠無涯,我們不僅要愛自己的女友、朋友、家人,更是要將這種「愛」的精神推廣學校、社區、社會,甚至到國家、世界!愛,是充滿在世界中的各個角落,只要能平心靜氣的用「心」去體會,你就能感受到活在這世界上有多麼美好!這世界也就會更加祥和,我相信!

與你相處的時間是快樂的→

與你爭吵的時候是苦澀的→

與你相愛的日子是甜蜜的→

不顧一切愛上你是幸福的→

所有的快樂→苦澀→甜蜜→幸福只因有你的出現!

LoVe﹏  For yOu﹋

桔喵子㊣帶給泥嘟幸福

泥u保存好咩?

翻譯成英文的~

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

<< It is a novel on the network where the first of us who are parasitic in >> originally becomes crazy that neglects, and I of one love though the novel finish seeing it and there are a lot of impression and enlightenments afterwards. The book comes to start the new life the reference at once as the start, and negligence my looking for the landlord with one kind of parasitic parasitic plant. The purpose of such a situation is to be able to obtain the best verification further in the age of the university, and for the proverb to say the person can grow up at last by needing all other people's dependence places: It relies on parents by the person, it goes to another place, and it depends on the friend. The appropriate time is extended and helps when the friend is does a landlord whom friend Watashi relied on, and should do by us and help because one neglects and it is parasitic that we look like;When we perplex most, it answers a at the right time wrong for we road;The light is received for us at just good time by our darkest age, that is exceeded, and a very thoughtless, young time is understood. It is divided such a friend or neither relations between friends nor to look like by my left and right hand. After one ..parted.., it is parasitic, and it is possible to die soon afterwards (It is) ..food.., and people are also the same. negligence and one landlordBecause the people cannot go for the feeling at this time when it becomes a full swan of power to assist, and everyone flies away respectively for the dream of each one in the place where we grow up gradually most in such feeling by solitarily, dreary, and making it feel to describe with a pen, everybody has such a lot of experiences by my appearance. Sense of values and I to love finish reading the second harvest after these sentences. An extremely large conversion makes the attitude of love ..it.. ..me.. exist. There is what said like this when saying to sentences in one sentence: It is high compare it ..apple.. however that you ate ..choose your mind as third party's eyes need not worry in the truth of Nashi and the print even of the favor (that) really... I have a very large resonance for this story. My larger commotion can only make it face worry by being not able to become similarly too despotic because it is not possible to be likely to force it because it is faithful to love and my feeling ..any.., occupying the apple, and plundering of Nashi again at the end. There was a person who a lot and was young, and it lost sight of me on the road of love now. It looks like, the person needs "Love" person therefore because the person should rely on because he or she says ahead, it comes to obtain the port in the mind, and we who are unmeasured and do not have the limit arrive at the nation and the world at "Love" if my neither belle amie, friend nor family are only loved but also it requires in addition, the spirit of such "Love" is made known to the school, the community, and the society, and we arrive at extreme. And you ..be bright and the print (that).. might be very wonderful in the world because it goes to have acquired taking from experience by "Mind" in an attitude that gathered one's senses and was calm because each corner in love and the world was filled in being able the feeling of work. This world is happier soon and I believe ..(It is) ..food.... can.

Associate..time..happy..quarrel..bitter..bitter..love each other..day..happy..look back..favorite..become..happy..all..enjoy..bitter..bitter..happy..happy..nothing but..appearance..straighten.Meemee ..the tidy preservation... what u has it ground down grinding down Coufc and child ..LoVe〓For yOu〓 mandarin orange.. 〓 &#65533;It arrives at the world. And you ..be bright and the print (that).. might be very wonderful in the world because it goes to have acquired taking from experience by "Mind" in an attitude that gathered one's senses and was calm because each corner in love and the world was filled in being able the feeling of work. This world is happier soon and I believe ..(It is) ..food.... can.

Associate..time..happy..quarrel..bitter..bitter..love each other..day..

happy..look back..favorite..become..happy..all..enjoy..bitter..bitter..

happy..happy..nothing but..appearance..straighten. &#65533;

• 2 decades ago

有需要可以找我..

dearjindearjin36@yahoo.com.tw