這些句子要怎麼翻譯?

1.你來找我有什麼事?

2.我是公爵派我來請求你的,公爵對你是一片癡心,希望你能接受他

3.你不要再說了,我跟他是不會有結果的。

4.既然妳這麼堅持.我就不勉強你

5.我先告退了

6.沒想到我是這麼帥,連初次見面的女子都被我迷的神魂顛倒

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1. What is it that you came here for?

2. Duke sent me here to plead you. Duke's love for you is so very true that the sun and moon would be his witness. I beg for your mercy to accept his true love.

3. Say no more! We could never be!

4. Fine. Now that you so strongly insist, I wouldn't and won't say another word.

5. I beg to excuse myself first, madam.

6. To my astonishment, I should be so handsome that the girl I met for the first time is attracted to me.

2 decades ago

1.你來找我有什麼事?

A:1. What are you visiting me for?

2.我是公爵派我來請求你的,公爵對你是一片癡心,希望你能接受他

A:2. My duke sent me to request to you, my duke is in all sincerity to you and hope you could accept him.

3.你不要再說了,我跟他是不會有結果的。

A: 3. Don't say anything any more, I won't be with her for my life.

4.既然妳這麼堅持.我就不勉強你

A:4. Since you are insisted, I will not enfore you upon this issue.

5.我先告退了

A:5. I go first.

6.沒想到我是這麼帥,連初次見面的女子都被我迷的神魂顛倒

A:6. I don't even think that I am so handsome that make the girl at first sight be crazy for me.

• 2 decades ago

1. You to find me to have what matter?

2.I am what duke sends me to request you,the duke are a slice of 癡 heart to you,hoping you can accept him.

3.You did not said again,my following him will not have the result of.

4.Now that you insist so.I do not force you.

5.I excused to leave first.

6.Unexpectedly I am so handsome,the womans that connects the first time to meet are heart in torments been fond of by me all.