Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

誰能幫我寫一篇家庭成員的介紹和家人生活情形?

請英文專家幫幫我吧!需要寫出中文翻譯喔!內容不能太少!!

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

There are four members in my family.

My father is an electrical engineer that works at Nokia Telecommunications Inc. He is usually very busy and spends a lot of time at work. Mom is a nurse at Ren-Ai Hospital in Taipei. She usually works day-shift. Once in a while, she would have to work in the evenings.

I have a younger sister. She goes to Junior high school in northern Taipei. She is thinking about becoming a nurse like Mom. I am currently in Senior high school and I plan on becoming an accountant.

Because my parents are very busy with work, my sister and I don't spend a lot of time with them during weekdays. We usually take care of ourselves during the weekedays and help out with housework. We do usually go out with the parents during the weekends. We like to visit parks and museums, followed by having dinner at a fancy restaurant. Over the dinner, we would chat about what we have done this week, and my parents would always give us very valuable suggestions on how our lives can be more fulfilled and improved.

I really enjoy spending the weekends with my family. I was lucky to be born in such a loving and caring family.

2005-02-23 11:58:47 補充:

I agree with all of you who said that the translation should be done by him/herself. That's the best way to be familiar with the language.

• 2 decades ago

I think you have to do it by yourself, if you wanna improve your english ability. Here is the website for people who want to learn something. Maybe you think that I am annoying but I just don't think here is the right place for you.

2 decades ago

我可以幫你翻,我待過國外

英文算可以,如果有需要要歡迎來找我

中文要寄給我唷!!!

m79072800@yahoo.com.tw

2 decades ago

那個...

你可以先用用中文寫...

寫完寄給我...

我「盡力」幫你翻譯...

PS:不要對我期望太高

jane800929@yahoo.com.tw

2 decades ago

是作業嗎???如果是的話你最好自己寫

知識+不是為了懶惰的人而設計的...

況且我們又不認識你家的人

...怎麼寫?