Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

中翻英~~~~~~~~~10點啦~

第二~讓我介紹奇摩....它是ㄍ多功能ㄉ網站~有提供免費信箱~也有氣象~新聞~讓我們能在家就可知天下事~還可搜尋很多東西..等ㄉ一些實用功能~

最後~我想介紹史萊姆~~它有很多免費資源~還有軟體下載~還有很多很多ㄉ遊戲可以玩~

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Second of all, allow me to introduce Kimo.

It is a multifunctional website, providing free web e-mails, weathers, and news.

The website allows us to obtain information all around the world without leaving the house. It also provides powerful searching engines and other useful functions.

Lastly, I would like to introduce Slime. It contains many free resources, program downloads, and many many more games to play.

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

Secondly, I would like to introduce Yahoo/Kimo. It is a multifunctional website providing free mail boxes, weather forecast and new. It enables people to reach out the world at home. There are also many practical functions, such as powerful search engine.

Finally, I want to introduce "Slime". It is a site with plently of free resources including free software and PC games.

在口頭報告中用 "I would like to" 比較客氣一些

Source(s): 教英文5年囉....目前國外留學中
  • 2 decades ago

Secondly, allow me to introduce about Kimo. It is a multi-functional website which provides free e-mail service, the latest climate report and news. It allows us to stay in touch with the current status of the world. It is also a serch engine with many wonderful features.

Finally, I would also like to share with you a website called "Slime". This is a website with softwares and games for you to download absolutely free of charge!

2 decades ago

The second~let me introduce Kimo....It is the multi-function ㄉ website of the ㄍ ~provide the free mailbox~also have the meteorology~news~let we can at home can know the world matter~can also search a lot of things..Wait for some practical functions of ㄉ ~

End~I want to introduce the history 萊姆 ~~it has a lot of free resources~still have the software download~still there are a lot of lot of ㄉ games can play~

2 decades ago

Secondly, let's move to Yahoo Kimo, which is a portal to a myriad of web functions. The services include free e-mail, weather forecast, news and so on. This website brings the whole world to you at the ease of your home. You may also use its powerful search engine for desired results.

The last one I would like to introduce is Slime, and it is a website with many free resources and free downloads. You may also find a lot of games here.