Tracy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

寫了一篇關於sars的作文 請大家看一下有否要修改的 謝謝

what important lessons have we learned from the SARS Epidemic?

Dr.B.H said " Infectious diseases do not respect national boundaries." I agreed on it . Two years ago, besides China,Hong Kong,etc, the outbreak of epidemic called"SARS." has spread Taiwan.Due to a lack of dealing with epidemic measures, the SARS had spread so fast and cause several doctors and nurses and people had been the casualties of

the outbreak.

By the outbreak of the SARS, showing many problems we must to solve about preventing epidemic. As for me, maybe this way hold extreme views a little, but I thinked is the best and qick way to solve epidemis spread. we should segregate even if giving up that people who infeced with SARS severely. Because we didn't have medicine to treat them. As an old saying "killing one to warn all". I would rather think how to prevent epidmic spread than saving them.But the most important is the authroity such as medical and science communities, as well as the govern-ment health offices,including people should be self-criticism thoroughly.They lacked for ability about dealing epidemic like,hospital master didn't inform health office of suspicious patient who infected by SARS in the nick of time so causing other people infected.Fortunately,the outbreak of SARS udner the control finally and the govenment learnt a lot of experience about dealing with epidemic.But in fact,they were still many unanswered questions related to this epidemc that remain to be revolved.

However, I have confidence on our government that can be among the leaders in the global community in the fight against SARS. And the lessons we learn may help prevent the outbreaks of other disease in the future.

我是不是有點離題了 我寫作文很容易這樣

另外更加惡化要怎麼講 我想說用more worsen 可以嗎 可是more 後面不是要接形容詞嗎

several doctors ,nurses and people had been the casualties of the outbreak. 這句我是從一篇外國人寫的文章引出來的呀

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

(W)hat important lessons have we learned from the SARS Epidemic?

Dr.B.H said " Infectious diseases do not respect national boundaries." I agreed(agree) on it(it=his opinion )(請補充你為何agree) . Two years ago, besides(in) China,Hong Kong,etc(and some Asia countries), the(, the=occured an) outbreak of epidemic called"SARS." (and it had)has spread Taiwan. Due to a lack of dealing with epidemic measures, the SARS had spread so fast and cause(d) several doctors (, 去掉第一個and)and nurses(,) and people(改成civilian) had been the casualties of

the outbreak.

By the outbreak of the SARS, showing many (preventing epidemic)problems we must to solve about . As for me(in my opinion), maybe(不要maybe) this way hold extreme views a little, but I thinked(thought) is(去掉is) the best and qick(guickest) way to solve epidemis spread(is)segregate(,) even if giving up (those) who infeced (in) SARS severely. Because we (do not)didn't have medicine to treat(save) them. As an old saying "killing one to warn all". I would rather (concern) how to prevent epidmic spread (nor) saving(save) them.But the most important is the authroity such as medical and science communities, as well as the (government) health offices,including people should be self-criticism thoroughly.They lacked for ability about dealing epidemic like hospital master didn't inform health office of suspicious patient who infected by SARS in the nick of time so causing other people infected.Fortunately,the outbreak of SARS udner the control finally and the govenment learnt a lot of experience about dealing with epidemic.But in fact,they were still many unanswered questions related to this epidemc that remain to be revolved.

However(In short), I have confidence on (Taiwanese) government that can be among the leaders(leader) in the global community (to) against SARS. And (those) lessons we (have) learned may help prevent the outbreaks of other disease in the future.

如果真的要改

我必須要幫你重寫

所以小弟只改了一點點文法

你下次寫文章時

請用最簡單的思考邏輯去寫 就像小朋友一樣

說不定這樣會寫的非常好

• 2 decades ago

請貼中文上來唄~~實在看不懂咧

• 2 decades ago

Dr.B.H said " Infectious diseases do not respect national boundaries." I totally agree with it . Two years ago, besides China,Hong Kong,etc, the outbreak of epidemic called"SARS" has spread to Taiwan as well.Due to the lack of experiences dealing with the epidemic, the SARS had spread quickly and even cause several medical staff and citizens to become the victims of the hazard.

This tragedy showed the urgency of preventive policy building.

我只能改一部分, 因為文法實在太亂了,改不下去了。需要多加強啊, 同學!!

其他人接下去幫忙吧。

p/s: worsen本身已經帶有more的意境,所以不需要再加more.