Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我翻成英文~謝謝ㄜ

我的寒假生活很糜爛,每天都不知道要做什麼事情,最常做的大概就是打電腦吧,大部分的時間都在補習班學習,在人生之中學習是永遠、持久的。

不用補習的時間,我和爸媽去石門水庫玩,我們把東西裝備齊全才開著老爸的破車,直開石門水庫,在哪寬暢的道路上,爸爸的破車像噴射機一樣快,爸爸開到了山區一高一低的斜坡,只感覺上下坡像是在大海中的海浪,搖來搖去。

到了石門水庫,爸爸買了門票,我們經過那條長長的橋,就遠遠的看到了水壩,

後來我們爬上了山頂,望著遠遠的山光水色,和那宏偉的水庫,爸爸說:除了灌溉和供水,它還能防洪發電,給我們帶來了很大的利益,我們在此欣賞美好的大自然,不一會兒,天色已暗了,我們才興高采烈的回家。

誰可以幫我翻成英文一下,感激不盡!︿︿

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Best Answer

My winter vacation life is very rotten to the core, every day did not know must handle any matter, most Chang Tso probably is hits the computer, the majority of time all study in the supplementary class, in the life the study is forever, lasting.

Does not use the time which enrolls in supplementary lessons, I and the father and mother go to the Shimen reservoir to play, we well equipped only then open the thing the old father's broken vehicle, goes directly to the Shimen reservoir, which worry-free path on, daddy's broken vehicle likes the jet aircraft to be equally quick, the daddy opened the mountainous area one-high-one-low pitch, only felt climbed or descended the picture is in the sea ocean waves, swaggered. To the Shimen reservoir, the daddy has bought the admission ticket, we pass through that long bridge, distant saw the dam, afterwards we climbed up the summit, looks the distant mountain scenery water color, with that grand reservoir, the daddy said: Except the irrigation and the water supply, it also can prevent floods the electricity generation, has brought the very big benefit to us, we in this appreciation happy nature, after a while, the weather have been dark, we only then jubilant going home.

• Luna
    2 decades ago

現在才知道知識+有這用途,

小朋友你也太水昆....

2 decades ago

Life is very rotten on my winter vacation, do not know every day that will do anything, most often the ones that make are probably to make the computer , study in the continuation class in most of the time, it is forever , enduringly to study during life.

Time when not used and is made up, I and parents go crossdrift reservoir play, we make things fully equipped to turn on broken car of daddy just, open the crossdrift reservoir directly , on every free from worry road, my father's broken car is as fast as jet plane, my father reach mountain area one Senior One low slope, only feel about slopes as if wave of the sea, sway.

Having reached the crossdrift reservoir, my father has bought tickets, we passed that long bridge, saw the dam from far away,

Later on we climbed up the mountaintop, looked at the far beauty of the rivers and mountains, and that grand reservoir, my father says: Except irrigate and supply water, it still can prevent flood and generate electricity , has brought very great interests to us, we appreciate the beautiful nature here, soon, it has been already dark, we are in high spirits home.

• 2 decades ago

man.. it seems like some else's English homework man, and it's obvious. Nothing much against to this person, but I woudn't translate such an essay...><!!!

• 2 decades ago

My winter vacation life is very rotten to the core, every day did not know must handle any matter, most Chang Tso probably is hits the computer, the majority of time all study in the supplementary class, in the life the study is forever, lasting. Does not use the time which enrolls in supplementary lessons, I and the father and mother go to the Shimen reservoir to play, we well equipped only then open the thing the old father's broken vehicle, goes directly to the Shimen reservoir, which worry-free path on, daddy's broken vehicle likes the jet aircraft to be equally quick, the daddy opened the mountainous area 一高一低 pitch, only felt climbed or descended the picture is in the sea ocean waves, swaggered. To the Shimen reservoir, the daddy has bought the admission ticket, we pass through that long bridge, distant saw the dam, afterwards we climbed up the summit, looks the distant mountain scenery water color, with that grand reservoir, the daddy said: Except the irrigation and the water supply, it also can prevent floods the electricity generation, has brought the very big benefit to us, we in this appreciation happy nature, after a while, the weather have been dark, we only then jubilant going home. Who may help me to turn English, is deeply grateful! ︿︿

• 2 decades ago

好像小學生的作文

用奇模知識點數來寫作業太----080

• 2 decades ago

感覺五點太少了 有點像作業 而且中文當中就有許多的錯字唷:p